MEINEKE CAR CARE CENTER

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2006

EACH MEINEKE CAR CARE CENTER LOCATION GUARANTEES YOUR SATISFACTION. QUALITY WORKMANSHIP, A FRIENDLY PROFESSIONAL STAFF AND QUALITY PARTS ARE THE REASONS WHY OUR CUSTOMERS RELY ON MEINEKE TO PROTECT THEIR CARS YEAR AFTER YEAR. WE INVITE YOU TO COME ON IN AND SEE HOW MEINEKE STANDS ABOVE THE REST WHEN IT COMES TO ENSURING YOUR SATISFACTION....

Busy Bee Services LLC

Busy Bee Services proudly serves Connecticut's home owners and businesses. Our goal is to deliver the best HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services in the state. We'll meet & exceed your needs to ensure your 100% satisfaction. Call us today!

10/14/2015

CATEGORY car inspections

12/01/2009

They have always been great. It is part of a chain. They have always been helpful and honest about prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Meineke for oil changes and little repairs. They have switched out some sensors and done brakes. My last repair was in August for an oil change and they changed some oxygen sensors. They also looked at my brakes and rotors.

CATEGORY auto repair

07/05/2006

I WAS OVERALL VERY PLEASED WITH THE TYPE OF JOB THEY DID. I CAN SAY THAT I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THEIR WORK. THEY ALWAYS DO THEIR JOB COMPLETELY. THEY HAVE DONE A LOT OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF WORK FOR ME OVER THE YEARS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THE COMPANY PUT NEW BRAKES AND PADDING IN MY CAR.

CATEGORY auto repair

EXHUAST, BRAKES, STEERING, AC, CV JOINTS/BOOTS, MAINTENANCE, AUTO GLASS, PERFORMANCE & NATIONAL FLEET.WE ARE A FULL AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR FACILITY

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa