DiGiorgi Roofing & Siding Inc

Founded 1933 • Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 193 Reviews

Visit us at our showroom! 719 Silas Deane Hwy, Weathersfield, CT 06109 Home Improvement Company. Award winning. Additional phone numbers - (203) 729-9576, (203) 732-2594, (203) 735-0537, (203) 735-8413, (203) 734-2370, (203) 734-2375, (203) 735-7601, (203) 367-3128 & (203) 481-8960. Additional DBA - D R S Remodeling LLC. Additional contact name - Charlie Marino....

EXTERIOR DESIGN SPECIALISTS INC

Since 1985 Exterior Design Specialists, Inc gas been a fully licensed and insured premier siding and trim company. Free estimate on labor and materials Best competitive pricing Effective communication Faster job than any competitor Only quality materials Professional workmanship 100% Customer satisfaction

10/23/2018

Excellent; great workmanship. Went around and tuned up our existing LeafGuard gutters; repaired one that was sagging a bit. Great to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install LeafGuard Gutters on front of house

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

07/13/2017

It went well. They are very nice. They're prompt and patient and they have great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them do my gutters, doors, roofing and attic repair, they even removed a raccoon I had living in my attic!

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, doors

03/13/2017

All went very well.I was very surprised that they didn't ask for any money up front.Once the job was done I was to check out the job.I was pleased with the work then I was given the bill.Great company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding &a gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

01/02/2017

DiGiorgi came when they said they would, and replaced the roof, despite the extra work of dealing with the slate, in a day and a half. There was a small problem with a down spout. They came promptly after I called, and came up with a creative solution to fix it. Throughout, they were pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I replaced a slate roof in bad condition.

CATEGORY roofing

03/04/2016

Things started well right from the start.  An email was sent to me which provided me with a photo of the salesperson who would be coming so that I would be sure I was dealing with the right people.  The price on the garage door was higher than that provided by other vendors but the quality of the door was higher and the job was going to entail replacing all of the hardware that had been in place. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters were installed as was a new garage door.

CATEGORY garage doors, gutter repair, roofing

Roofing, siding, remodeling, window, door replacement & leafguard gutters, skylights, chimney sweep, leaf removal, windows & sunrooms.

Painting and Staining.