CT Electrical Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

16 Pamanata Mdws

Beacon Falls, CT 06403

5-Time Super Service Award Winner! Generac generator factory certified technicians and certified dealer - Owner Bruce Angeloszek holds an Unlimited Electrical Contracting License, a State Electrical Inspectors license, and is personally involved on every project. CT Electrical Services, operating since 1994, represents proven skills and expertise for Generac Generators and electrical services. The company's strength is the ability to provide a "one-stop" source for Generac Power Systems Generators and Electrical projects eliminating the need to deal with multiple contractors. CT Electrical Services is a certified dealer and has factory-authorized Generac warranty technicians trained in the proper application, installation, and service of all Generac automatic standby generators, assuring you the highest quality service and support for your generator. In keeping with our core philosophy of integrity and courtesy in all of our business, our goal is to provide our customers with authentic experiences, solutions, and services. A visit to our testimonial page confirms our unwavering commitment to this philosophy. We intend to make every customer a customer for life. Bruce Angeloszek is committed to provide customers with the most up-to-date information and cutting-edge solutions, and is trained to practice in a responsible, safe, skilled, and courteous manner, taking pride in every project. We are Connecticut based and here to service your Generator, and Electrical needs....

Electrical (85)Generator (63)Solar Panels (15)Generators (11)Lighting (5)Propane Sales Services (1)Stone and Gravel (1)Masonry (1)

12/16/2019

The generator installation was quick, efficient, and without any issues. Bruce and his team are outstanding! They completed the project in a timely manor and appreciated their constant communication with us regarding progress. We will contact CT Electrical Services again for future electrical projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of stand by generator

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

09/03/2018

Kept getting told I needed a new generator because the current one (2001) model would not keep the battery charged. For big ticket items, I always get a second opinion and found CT Electrical Services on Angie's List. Bruce was very responsive. Made room in his schedule for me since I was in town for a brief period. Diagnosed the problem and verified his findings with Generac. Had the parts in sto...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generac Generator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to serve your Generac generator needs. It’s our pleasure. owner Bruce Angeloszek

07/27/2018

The installation was done very well. It was a challenging job to locate the generator and propane tank where the permit had identified, and then running the generator cable underneath the deck into the garage where the transfer switch was installed. The job was done very professionally, and it clearly demonstrated Bruce's knowledge and experience performing this type of work. He had all the tools ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turnkey installation of a Generac (Synergy model) 20K generator, 500 gal liquid propane tank and obtaining all necessary municipal permits

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

Wil Thank you for the awesome review. We always go the extra mile and make sure everyone we servicice feels like they are the only ones we service. Again thank for doing business with us.

05/21/2018

An excellent customer service experience for a not so ideal situation. I called early CT Electric Sunday morning, my information was taken down, and I was told I’d get a call back soon. The owner Bruce promptly called me back within 10 minutes. He estimated he’d be there in a couple of hours, because he had a few calls ahead of me. He got to me much earlier, which was a huge plus. He trouble-shot ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My portable generator went out in the night and I couldn’t get it restarted despite many attempts and troubleshooting.

CATEGORY generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2018

04/23/2018

Bruce, the owner was outstanding. He promised a turnkey installation and was as good as his word! All of the many reviews recommending him on Angie’s List were spot on. The whole process was completed without a hitch from assessment permitting and installation and commissioning within one week! The actual installation was completed in one day under a tent because of a late snow storm! I would reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Wholehouse Generator

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2018

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to serve your generator needs, installing your generator to your standards, and maintaining your generator for years to come. Owner BA Here to serve your generator needs!!

11/14/2016

This is an excellent company to work with. Bruce is very responsive to anything that comes up and is very proactive in sending emails to his customers to let them know about issues that may come up in the winter and when his technicians are scheduled to come out to check generators before winter sets in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contract for servicing my generator

CATEGORY generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

11/14/2016

I had another company look at the generator but I had to contact that company when I did not hear from them for a month. Then I was told that what they thought was the original problem was not and was still researching the issue. I decided to go with Bruce because of the many outstanding reviews on Angie's List. I was not disappointed. Bruce is very responsive, professional, obviously knows genera...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a problem with our generator. It started but stopped instantly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2016

09/28/2016

Work was done quickly, professionally, and courteously. I would highly recommend Bruce Angeloszek, the owner of CT Electrical Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new generator installed and some circuits from the second floor rerouted to generator panel on first floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2016

09/22/2016

The dealer was professional, answered all our questions, came to do the work when he said he would, was friendly and explained everything to us. We could not be more pleased with his work. We had no extra charges or surprises with the price or service. We highly recommend him !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to install a new backup generic generator for our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2016

05/16/2016

In a word, FANTASTIC. I have ridiculously high (some would say, unreasonable?) standards for who we hire - standards that go way beyond just the work itself to the actual company/person/experience overall. So here are some aspects of our experience... COMPANY: Bruce Angeloszek owns/operates CT Electrical Services. We've been dragging our feet on this upgrade, so through various phases, we've conta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contracted: Upgraded box to 200 amps including new breaker system equipment inside and outside house, redistributed some of the overloaded breakers, fixed significant wiring overlaps throughout the kitchen area, and completed permit paperwork/filing with receipt Extra while here: Fixed multiple small things around area that were not up to code.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2016

Thank you for the glowing review. I always go the extra mile.

Complete turnkey Generac generator systems, Generac repair and preventive maintenence agreements. General electrical work.

Solar PV