72 Degrees Air Conditioning & Heating

Angie's List since October 2010

C Rated | 2 Reviews

72Degrees Air Conditioning & Heating has been installing comfort for more than 20 years. Financing is available....

Cawiamca

12  REVIEWS
Cawiamca

BOOK YOUR AC INSTALL NOW AND SAVE $500! Cawiamca Heating and Mechanical-- Offers top quality heating/mechanical services, custom building and remodeling. Professional Service and Guaranteed Quality Workmanship. Cawiamca Builders is a trusted, BBB A+ Rated Contractor serving the Connecticut Shoreline since 2014.

01/29/2012

The service tech was running a little bit late but the office called to let me know . He showed up about 20 minutes late and put shoe covers on before he came into my home. He installed the thermostat, cleaned my oil burner and went over everything with me. We set up the thermostat for my schedule. I felt comfortable and I love my new thermostat. Nancy Gillis Maennerchor Ave Taftville Ct.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a touch screen programable thermostat, cleaned oil burner and check air flow.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/16/2012

They came out many times to service it.  They always sent two men which made me have to pay for two men.  The average bill was around $400 for them to come out and service it.  The unit keeps going out over and over again.  We have had nothing but problems with this unit since the very start.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did piping of the radiant heating to the boil system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

I could not find this customer in my system and I don't rember doing this work and does any of my employees. My company believes in giving our customers the best service and do what it takes to supply comfort and satisfaction. Billy Avery. (owner)

Geothermal installation and repair, radiant heating, wierless controls, home automation, heat pump, steam heating, zoning, warm air and boiler installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available