Avon Family Dentistry, Inc

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since June 2012

General dentistry, 3 dentists, 4 hygiene rooms, 18 total employees. Hours-Monday through Saturday, evenings Monday and Thursday...

05/05/2017

This practice has treated 5 members of our household for the last several years -from cleanings to major restorative work and has always been outstanding. Dr Doran is a magician with novocaine if you're phobic- you'll never see or feel a needle. He is also incredibly kind and compassionate as well and has a phenomenal bedside manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Dentistry from cleanings to crowns

10/27/2015

09/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Date of service:6/15/15

12/04/2014

I went in for a regular cleaning and checkup. I would recommend them because they have excellent service. They are very prompt, it’s easy to get an appointment and you get quality service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Avon Family Dentistry.

02/12/2014

They're 3 dentists in the practice. They're all proficient and very competent. I can't tell the charges or insurance because it's personal. They would take me in for an emergency maybe faster than other people because I had the medical history with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Avon Family Dentistry, Inc every 6 months for my checkup.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry (all aspects), Digital imaging for crowns constructed within the office, Invisalign, Implant restoration.

Major orthodontic care