Battery thieves leave residents without TV in bad weather
Find Top-Rated Ansonia Television Repair Shops
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Television Repair Shops to Avoid
Top Rated Television Repair Shops
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Television Repair Shops and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Ansonia
TV repair companies showed the Angie's List comparative shopper the big picture behind fixing the small screen.
Learn what to do if the color on your projection is distorted or makes images to appear in 3-D.
If you're shopping for a new TV, learn more about extended warranties.
Wow - I am jealous - a 40 foot LCD TV - that is what you call an mancave or NBA Arena (No Boys Allowed).
Seriously, the main board for a 40" Polaroid runs about $25-75 depending on model - bear in mind these are not typically slip-in socket boards - you are likely to have to disconnect and reconnect a number of wire connectors, and may have to do some soldering of connections. Google this search term - there are a number of companies selling them on the web - you will have to expand the search phrase with your exact model number to narrow the search - 40" Polaroid LCD TV main board
One thing to do first is call Polaroid - there are a number of comments on the web about a pending class action suit about Polaroid LCD TV main boards catching fire, and several commenters say that Polaroid sent a repairman to their home and replaced the main board for free when it failed, so you might try that first.
This is Kyle K from Member Care. I'm happy to help!
We have temporarily closed our Marketplace while we are remodeling it. If you have any items currently posted for sale, they will no longer be visible online. We apologize for any inconvenience and we will let you know when this portion of our website is open for business again.
In the meantime I would advise utilizing services such as Craig's List or Goodwill.
Please let me know if I can assist further. You can respond to this thread or submit a new Answers post. You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're open weekdays from 8:00 am - 9:00 pm and Saturdays 8:00 am - 5:00 pm ET.
All Television Repair Shops in Ansonia, CT
Shop Local Television Repair Services in Ansonia, CT
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Ansonia.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center