A&S Nathan Heating & Cooling

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since August 2012

F Rated | 9 Reviews

Family owned and operated Oil Heating and Central Air Conditioning Sales and Service. 24 Hour Emergency Service. Service Contracts available. Senior, First Responder & Veterans Discounts. BBB Acredited. Fully licensed and insured. Offices in Sheltonb & Ansonia. 10% Senior, Military & First Responders Discount....

06/12/2017

Did not fix the issue on the first visit - said I needed an electrician. At $200, the electrician evaluated and said it was a A/C condenser problem. Back came A&S Nathan who fixed the problem but not before switching out my thermostat without permission for a model I could find at Home Depot for $35.00. I was charged $155.00. Plus $155.00 labor for an air conditioning problem to begin with. When I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my Air Conditioning unit to be examined and the nonworking unit to be repaired.

11/09/2015

Kevin the service tech was on time and did the job as expected. I then contacted the company and setup a service contract for the rest of the season. I saw the review about adding oil to the tank and giving a low rating, they are a service company, not an oil company. Running out of oil is an operator error not a service error. So I would totally discount that rating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had by furnace serviced for the season. Kevin did a good job.

D

08/16/2015

Had a service contract with them, called for service technician shows up as expected on time. After being here for 5 mins he puts 10 gallons of oil and charges me almost $200. Excessive charge in my opinion for someone with a service contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put oil (10gal)

08/04/2015

08/28/2014

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Repair, Maintenance and Replacement of Oil fired Water Heaters, Furnaces and Boilers. Repair, Maintenance and Replacement of Central Air Conditioning Systems.