All Wire Electric

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since February 2011

All Wire Electrical is a smaller company who prides itself on quality work and customer satisfaction. We strive hard to get our jobs done as quickly as possible. We always give free estimates and are very competitive in our pricing. We have been in the business for over 15 years....

DR Electric

30  REVIEWS
DR Electric

DR Electric is a licensed Electrical contractor in Colorado Springs, We have a licensed electrician available 24 hours a day for any and all of your electrical emergencies. We are a team of electrical experts specializing in residential electrical repairs, upgrades and remodels in Colorado Springs, Colorado and the surrounding areas. Families and home owners trust us for quality services that are like no other. Military & senior discounts offered.

Award 2019
Offers by DR Electric on Angie's List

10/01/2014

Chris was great to work with and did a first rate job. This was the second time we used his company and couldn't be more pleased with their promptness, responsiveness, knowledge, skill and work quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 220v & 110v circuits for washer/dryer. Installed all electrical fixtures for bathroom addition including floor heating thermostat, shower ceiling lights, vanity sink lighting with outlets and exhaust fan/light.

07/31/2014

Chris is affable, engaging, and knowledgeable. He explained, in detail, questions I had and knew his stuff. He showed up when he said he would and completed the work on time and in budget. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed various items related to closing on a house sale.

06/20/2012

My experience with him has been awesome. He comes when he says he is going to but sometimes he gets held up. I haven't got the bill yet for the work that he did the last time but I spent about $1500 for the ceiling lights.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used All Wire Electric for some electrical work the last time. He put together a sauna. I also used him a couple of months ago for ceiling lights.

03/09/2012

I can't say enough good things about Chris! From first meeting through getting the actual work done he was very professional and easy going. I have a bathroom remodel in progress and needed some electrical rough in done which included adding a couple GFI circuits for a whirlpool tub and moving a few existing switches. Once I met with Chris onsite he made some suggestions on lighting so we went ahe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bathroom remodel - electrical rough in & trim out, move existing light switches, add recessed lighting, add GFI circuits for whirlpool tub

12/24/2011

I called AWS based on Angie's List reviews. AWS was able to come out on a holiday, was prompt, and completed the job in minimal time. Also performed estimate on potential work in this house. Expected a much higher bill than what was charged. I will use AWS again and recommend AWS to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Connected 240V from dryer to circuit box. Installed on Christmas Eve and at a very reasonable price. Exceptional professionalism. I recommend AWS to all potential customers.

CATEGORY electrician

All Wire Electric specializes in new construction, remodels, small commercial projects, and generator sales and installation. We also do electrical repairs as well as landscape lighting.

Although we sale and install generators we do not service them.