Urban Exteriors

• Trade License Authority
  • Douglas County

3440 Youngfield Street, Ste 179

Wheat Ridge, CO 80033

We are a small, family run company. We have over 25 years of roofing and siding experience. We do business the old-fashioned way, one customer at a time. Urban Exteriors is dedicated to providing quality materials, excellent workmanship and the highest customer satisfaction through ethical business practices. We strive to provide the best experience possible for every customer, as recommendations are the highest form of flattery....

roofing (8)gutter installation (6)house painting (2)siding (1)deck cleaning (1)deck building (1)

05/17/2020

The owners (John and Jenn) were extremely helpful in creating a bid and and customizing a great deck! They are professional, and got the work done in the time they promised! I HIGHLY recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck maintenance

CATEGORY decks, gutter repair, roofing, siding, deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

09/16/2019

He did a good job. Good quality and it finished after 4 days everything looks good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting-Exteriors

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2019

Thank you for your kind words! You have been pleasure to work with! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
D

08/28/2018

I called and they said they gladly would come out in four days to check it out. so we made an appointment, he didn't call so I called him and he said he will be here between 2 and 3, he never showed up and I never here'd from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof a garage

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], We had it on our schedule for Wednesday, September 5th and not yesterday. Sorry for the confusion. I don't think it is worth a D rating...

06/06/2018

Excellent! James met with me to examine my roof, and then came out again to meet with me and the insurance adjuster. He explained the process before I ever signed anything, from the City's requirements to cleanup. Once the work started, my older neighbor across the street would come outside and check out the work being done, and he was really impressed with how thorough the work crew was at tearin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof - tear off and replace

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working for you! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

05/05/2017

We called Urban Exteriors since they had roofed several houses in our neighborhood. James came by and was extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He explained why we had leaks and how they would be rectified when they roofed. He then worked with our insurance agent which turned out to be a good thing. Our roof was done in one day and looks wonderful. They did everything that was promised and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, gutters, paint and replaced several rotted boards.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2017

Photo for Urban Exteriors - 3440 Youngfield Street, Ste 179, Wheat Ridge, CO - 34977457

05/04/2017

It went great! The job was done in two days. Cheyenne came out several times to inspect the quality of the work, talk to insurance agents, and inspectors. I was very happy with the work done and the time frame that my roof was finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had extensive damage to my roof and gutters due to a hail storm. Cheyenne came out the day after the storm, and filed the neccessary paperwork with my insurance company. Within the next two weeks Cheyenne and his crew were fully replacing my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2016

05/04/2017

Cheyenne was prompt, courteous and filled out and filed my insurance claim . Construction started within a week and Cheyenne supervised everything from roofing details to insurance adjusters and inspectors. It went very smoothly due to his high work ethic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Urban Exteriors the day it hailed in Castle Rock. They sent someone out the next day. Cheyenne was prompt, courteous and filled out and filed my insurance claim. He supervised all the construction which happened within two weeks of the damage. Cheyenne checked on the details of the construction daily and was there to speak to insurance adjusters and inspectors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2016

05/03/2017

They did a great job. Our roof looks amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

06/28/2014

Urban Exteriors did a beautiful job on my roof replacement, which had more problems than first thought and had to be completely replaced to bring it to code.  They worked well with my insurance company and made the whole process really easy for me, especially after the May rounds of wind and hail that hit my old roof.  John is a great communicator; I always knew what was going on in the process.  ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Urban Exteriors replaced my roof and gutters.  They brought the roof up to code.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2014

Urban Exteriors provides Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Insulation, Windows, Painting, Decks, Solar Panels, basement remodels and much more! Do you have storm damage? Our certified inspectors can help you navigate your insurance claim and ensure your project is compensated for correctly if your property has been damaged by weather.