Find Top-Rated Wheat Ridge Tire Shops
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Tire Shops to Avoid
Top Rated Tire Shops
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 861 reviews for
Wheat Ridge Tire Shops from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews69 years on Angie's List
AReviews15 years on Angie's List
CReviews56 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Tire Shops
23% off Oil Change & Tire Rotation with a 30 Point Inspection!Member price $42.95 Original price: .
$20 Reduce Fuel Consumption: Oil Change + 50 Point Inspection!Member price $20.00 Original price: .
$100 for $250 worth of Auto Services, PLUS FREE Alignment Check of Vehicle!Member price $100.00 Original price: .
Alignment + Tire Rotate + Oil Change Plus 50 Point Inspection for $42.99!Member price $42.99 Original price: $139.00.
CReviews310 years on Angie's List
CReviews15 years on Angie's List
FReviews54 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Tire Buying And Repair Articles
FReviews310 years on Angie's List
Tire Buying And Repair reviews in Wheat Ridge
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Everyone I've worked with at this location is incredibly polite and helpful. Their customer service is great.
- Kira B.
It was so-so. I had trouble with redeeming a promo that they knew nothing about. I wound up having to pay full price and then calling about it later. The manager was kind of rude, acting like I was being a jerk about the problem.- Sean H.
Right after buying the new car I was driving over railroad tracks and it was very rough. Everyone said it was fine, even the President said it was fine, making me feel crazy. Turns out they didn't deflate some of the air out of the tires. I needed some work done and the two times I took it back I had a horrible service, leaving grease on the seats and the headlights not hooked up. I am very unhappy with their professionalism and service.- lucia D.