Best Friends Pet Care

Angie's List since October 2005

B Rated | 7 Reviews

09/08/2013

The staff here is amazing.  They have been friendly and accommodating when we have come to visit.  Misty is an "orphan", but we have never seen her treated as anything less than someone's family member and a valued "guest".  She gets attention and affection, and once we have her home with us, we will certainly take her back to Best Friends for any grooming/training/day care needs.   From what we h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are in the process of adopting a dog from foster care, and she is currently staying with Best Friends until the adoption goes through.

05/14/2013

We have used BFPC several times now, with excellent results.  Sleever (our dog) gets a lot of attention and exercise, and is happy to go there.  We generally have him bathed and/or groomed brfore we pick him up, and they always do it within a few hours of our scheduled time, sending him home nice and clean.  They also pay a lot of attention to shot records kept current to do their best to reduce i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarding, group play, bathing and grooming.

CATEGORY kennels,pet grooming

06/07/2012

Best Friend Pet Care They are clean, and they take good care of the dogs. They kept up with their medications. The dogs do not seem traumatized when they come out. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overnight stay.

07/10/2006

I have used Best Friends Pet Village for years, and am always very pleased. My dog is happy to go there, and is happy when I pick her up. The staff is friendly and cooperative. The kennel is clean, and the dogs have indoor and outdoor areas in their runs. They really do remember each dog, and give great care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best Friends Pet Village took care of my dog for three days, and took her for a walk each day. She has stayed there in the past for as long as three weeks.

D

10/07/2005

THEY SHAVED THE DOG WAY TOO CLOSE WHICH IN A WAY I CAN UNDERSTAND BECAUSE THE STICKERS WERE IN HER SKIN. THEY WERE GREAT IN THE FACT THAT THEY DID SPEND TIME WITH THE DOG, HOWEVER, THEY WERE RUDE TO MY DAUGHTER UPON PICK UP AND THE CHARGE WAS A BIT HIGHER THAN EXPECTED. I GUESS THAT I AM SAYING IT WAS NOT A PLEASANT COMPANY TO WORK WITH, BUT THEY DID GROOM THE DOG AND TELL US ABOUT THE INFECTION.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE HAD OUR DOG GROOMED WHICH INVOLVED SHAVING, TOES, TEETH ETC. WHILE IN THE PROCESS OF SHAVING HER, THEY FOUND STICKERS THAT WERE EMBEDDED IN HER SKIN THAT WERE ACTUALLY GETTING INFECTED.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Animal boarding, grooming & training.