Advanced Transmission Center

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

7650 W 44th Ave

Wheat Ridge, CO 80033

Locally-owned and operated since 1986, Advanced Transmission Center has prioritized customer satisfaction for over three DECADES. We will treat you and your vehicle with Respect, Honesty and Excellence every time. We serve the Denver metro area from multiple locations (Lakewood and Wheat Ridge). Many of our customers come from Arvada, Denver, Lakewood, Westminster, Golden and Thornton. We look forward to serving you! We rebuild in-house transmissions, transfer cases and differentials. We repair clutches, drive shafts and axles. We also improve transmission life by completing a power flush on functional transmissions. Call now for a FREE estimate plus FREE towing with repairs! Update: we are the FIRST EVER transmission shop in Colorado designed as AAA Approved!...

Auto Transmission (14)Transmission (5)Auto Service (2)Transmission - Custom Car (1)Transmission - Classic Cars (1)

01/09/2020

I was told that I needed a whole new transmission and quoted over $4,000 for a new one. My husband called Advanced and Scott said he would look at it and see if they could do it for cheaper or if there was another fix. We brought our car in early am and by 4:30 had it back repair, Turned out it was not a transmission but a bushing issue. Less than $400.00 later we drove our car home. Very, friendl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transmission repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Thanks for the kind review, [Member Name Removed]! We're a local small business that prioritizes honest communication, quality repairs and fair prices. Every successful repair must start with an accurate diagnosis otherwise a customer can be at risk of paying for items they don't need. That's why we offer our free TrueTest Inspection. We appreciate your trust in our team and hope you stay in touch...

10/28/2019

This is the best auto repair shop I've ever been to! They took the time to explain what was wrong with my car, presented me options and gave me a timeline for each repair option. I did not feel pressured and once I decided to do a transmission rebuild, they got the job done quickly with an awesome warranty. It was costly but the price was fair. I'll be a lifelong customer of this shop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transmission rebuild

CATEGORY auto repair, transmission repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Thanks for the great review! Customer education is an important part of our business; we believe it's important that you understand each option so you can make whatever repair decision is best for you. We appreciate your trust in our team and hope you stay in touch!

09/26/2019

Scott and his team were quick and professional throughout the process. I would highly recommend this shop!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a regular transmission service done

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your trust in our team and hope you stay in touch!

04/03/2019

It is rare in this world to find a business where you feel comfortable with all of the pieces of the business. Tom, the owner is great and Gary the service writer is as well. The knowledge and integrity of this company made me feel good about having them do any work I needed. They are now my “go to” transmission guys! Thanks for the quick service and the repair plan! Rick R

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check transmission hard shifts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2019

Thanks, [Member Name Removed], for the detailed and positive review. We strive to be just as good at customer service as we are at transmission repair. We understand transmission repair is often unexpected and pricey, so we ensure our customers are informed and given the best options available. Stay in touch!

10/31/2018

Great shop, great prices, customer service exceeds your expectations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transmission Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! Glad we were able to diagnose and fix your vehicle quickly. Come back anytime for a free inspection. --the ATC team

05/08/2018

They replaced my transmission promptly (only a couple of days) and did a great job. While I HOPE I never need their services again, i would use them again if I had another transmission problem. Yes, I would recommend Advanced Transmission Center.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace transmission

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

Thanks! It was our pleasure to service your vehicle. Our #1 priority is your satisfaction!

05/05/2018

I called Advanced after my dealership told me I had a leak in my transfer case. I didn't want to take it to the dealership because after a few months they were now telling me another part in my transmission was leaking. After talking to Scott at Advanced he was confident it was just the transfer case, not the torque converter too. He gave me a year warranty and then honestly said to consider getti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a transfer case seal replaced

CATEGORY auto repair, transmission repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2018

Thank you being the best part of Advanced Transmission Center! If you need additional services or simply want automotive advice, please don't hesitate to call or stop by. --Scott

05/01/2017

The work was done fast and I am very satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transmission repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

04/12/2017

Work was done quickly, 3 year/100,000 mile warranty

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New transmission on Chevy silverado

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2017

08/02/2016

When my 08 Ford Taurus X one day stopped wanting to accelerate and I searched online, I found this model often needs a new transmission around 60,000-90,000 miles. I was freaking out that I had just purchased a car a few months earlier and this was already coming up. There was no warranty on it at all as I bought it and quot;as-isand quot; from the lot. I looked on Angie's list and found this plac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a sensor that was broken in the transmission.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2015

We rebuild transmissions in-house and repair clutches, drive shafts and axles. We also improve transmission life with a Power Flush or basic service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal