Bennett Dental Group

Founded 1965 • Angie's List since June 2009

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm. ...

08/07/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had cleaning recently. My wife did too but she also had a crown problem then she had to go see a specialist and then she had to followup with this dental group.

03/03/2012

I really like them. They are always very friendly. They are prompt and they are very careful with what they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to this dental clinic for about 40 years.

02/03/2012

They are good. My and husband and I both went there. I would use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Bennett Dental Group about a month ago. We have been going there from past two years.

06/08/2009

They are very professional, informal and friendly, and seem to know the business. They don?t tend to push you into a lot of expensive procedures, and they go out of the way to help you out. I had a crown which fell out and they reseated it, but it wouldn?t sit right. Such things do happen, and I might have gone back 4 or 5 times to get it fixed. Finally, we were successful, and he didn?t charge me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to Bennett Dental for about 10 years, and I see the husband-wife team of Drs. Scott or Kirsten Bennett. I go there for periodic periodontal maintenance. The hygienist is very good at keeping my gum disease under control.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentistry - General, Fillings, Pediatric procedures, Crown and Bridge, Extractions, Root Canals, Dentures, Hygiene procedures and preventive counseling, Periodontal procedures, TMD, Esthetic dentistry. Tooth Whitening, Oral cancer screening, Implants, Intra-oral camera.