A-JOHNNY'S CARPET SURGEONS

A 6 Reviews

Founded 1966 • Angie's List since March 2006

9160 Tennyson St

Westminster, CO 80031

Our services include Carpet Repair & Stretching, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Pet Damage, and much more. All of our team members are trained to deliver the most outstanding service experience ever. As for our technical knowledge, we are second to none. Our technicians are certified through the I.I.C.R.C. and follow the cleaning principles set forth in their guidelines. ...

carpet cleaning (5)carpet installation (4)

11/12/2020

Did an amazing job. Quick, professional, and friendly. Arrived right on time, called ahead, and did an incredible job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a section of carpet after removing walls, and do cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

08/02/2016

Troy was on time as he quoted me. The job was done correctly and to my satisfaction. The price was spot on for the quality of work that was provided. I will be hiring and recommending this company for a long time in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Five areas of carpeting needed restreaching.

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2014

11/04/2013

Provider was prompt and courteous.  The carpet was stretched professionally, and cleaned as well.  After several months the carpet is still flat, and the cleaning still looks great.  They also cleaned a couple of rugs for us and fixed some imperfections and snags in our carpet.  Overall a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had the carpet stretched and cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2013

03/27/2013

They did a great job with the carpet stretching/repair.  The cleaning was fine, but more expensive than who I usually use.  However, my "usual guy" doesn't do repairs.  When I called around, these guys had the best deal for sure for the repair/cleaning combo.  They did a nice job and were very respectable.  They even fixed a small seam for free!  However, I will still probably go back to my usual ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the carpet stretched in two bedrooms and small hallway and then the entire house cleaned.  About 1600 sf.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2013

07/30/2007

I was so thrilled with their capabilities for repairing the carpet. I cannot even tell where the replacement carpet lies as there is no seam showing. They arrived according to their scheduled time. They are truly an honest company who offers quality work. The charge for the carpet repair was $80 with the remaining $200 being for the cleaning of the carpets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had spilled drain cleaner on a 6 inch diameter of my carpet and it took the color out, so they replaced the area with some extra carpet I had. They also cleaned my carpets in three bedrooms, my living room, and dining room. There were a few minor stains which were removed, but basically it was a general cleaning. They moved the furniture including my sofa, chairs, and some smaller pieces. Upon my request, they did not move beds nor a large wall unit.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

03/06/2006

The two workers came on time. They were polite and knowledgeable. The man (Troy) who did the carpet repair did a wonderful job! The area is just inside the front door, so was quite obvious to anyone walking in the house. The repair blends in so well after the carpet cleaning that I can't see it - and I know where it is. The price was what I was quoted on the phone and included a senior discount. P...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I spilled drain cleaner on my living room carpet, bleaching a place about the size of my fist. I was given an estimate by phone for the repair, as well as steam cleaning all my carpet. The estimate was acceptable, so I scheduled the work. A-Johnny's came as scheduled, did an EXCELLENT job repairing the damage and cleaned the carpet in my entire home. They treated the stained spots before cleaning the entire carpet. They protected the wall corners and were very careful about their work.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

COST $247.5

CARPET & RUG PROTECTION, FLOOD & WATER DAMAGE REPAIR, REPAIR & RESTORATION & STRETCHING.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover