Roof Worx

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

12301 Grant St Ste 130

Thornton, CO 80241

Roof Worx is a locally owned specializing in residential and commercial roofing. Free Inspections, Free Estimates and competitive pricing. Fully licensed and insured with a Class B general contraction commercial license. GAF Master Elite and Master Contractor. Complete insurance claim assistance for hail and wind damage on the exterior of your property. Quality assurance on every new roof....

Roofing (69)Gutters (20)Windows (6)Siding (4)Skylights (2)Roof Ice/Snow Removal (1)

09/25/2019

Comes up on siding repair search. No longer performs siding repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding Repair

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

I am sorry that we were not able to help you with your siding repair. As we explained on the phone while we do siding, right now we are only doing siding jobs that are combined with other work we do, like roofing and gutters. There is no [Member Information Removed] for us to separate siding and siding repairs on our profile.

08/20/2019

Great! No issues, and saved money on my insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review. Its appreciated

07/11/2019

Very well. Job well done and on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review and your business

04/11/2019

After a hail storm last summer, I needed to get my roof replaced. I was dreading this entire process because I knew I'd have to deal with not only the roof replacement, but insurance as well. Roofworx made this entire process as easy as it could possibly be. Everyone was professional, knowledgeable and very responsive to all questions I had during the entire process. I was pleasantly surprised whe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

Thank you very much for the review and trusting us with a big project like your roof. It is appreciated.

11/30/2018

The guys did a great job,very happy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

09/28/2018

fantastic; Paul was our contact and super involved, quality of install was great. They talked through the process and couldn't have been easier! Would def recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole roof replacement - post hail

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

09/11/2018

We have a beautiful roof and gutters thanks to Victor Stewart and his crew at Roof Worx. Victor met with our insurance company (so we didn’t have to) and, using his vast knowledge and experience, was able to get us what we needed for a premium roof with a lifetime guarantee. We’ve already received compliments on how nice our roof looks. Thanks so much, Roof Worx!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

03/26/2018

Professional work at a fair price. I had significant damage after a hail storm and needed a roof replacement. Victor gave me a detailed on-site explanation of how they would replace my roof and explained all the options. He walked me through the insurance process and answered all of my questions. The work was done professionally and they came in at the quoted cost with no surprises or add-on fees....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

02/16/2018

Once Roof Worx and the insurance adjusted came to an agreement things went quite well considering all the work being done in the metro area due to the huge hail storm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof shingles on house, garage and patio along with all new gutters and downspouts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

02/02/2018

Everything was handle well. Communication was excellent and all questions quickly addressed! I would full recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced after hail damage

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your review and business! We were glad to complete your roofing project!

Roofing, Gutter, Siding, Windows, Solar, Insulation, free estimates, free inspections, hail damage repair and claim assistance

NA