David's Drywall and Handyman Repair

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since September 2013

I am a self-employed contractor. Doing drywall and home repair for over 30 years. On most of my jobs I work alone. I come out and assess the damage or project. I put together a bid email the completed bid to consumer. I ask for 1/2 the payment upfront and the rest after project is done....

N/A
Starlight restoration inc

Starlight restoration inc is dedicated to protecting and keeping your fence and deck looking new. We use a commercial grade stain and seal. We guarantee our stain and seal to keep your fence and deck protected and looking new for years to come. We offer a variety of durable stain. We can also help you with interior and exterior painting as well as handyman services.

06/02/2017

Both repairs went smoothly and we are pleased with the results. Very nice guy, professional and honest. Good work at a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair on the ceiling and expanded soffit vents

CATEGORY contractors,drywall

04/25/2017

David did a great job making this room look much more finished. Although we had to reschedule on a few occasions, he was very efficient and thorough and got all of the work done in a reasonable amount of time with a high level of professionalism. I would recommend him for any similar project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a box to cover water pressure gauge, smoothed out wall and ceiling paint, removed portion of drywall and added drywall layer on ceiling of basement room

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,interior painters

07/01/2014

he can fix anything, does everything thoroughly and at a fair price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
he put in new tile in bathroom, fixed closet, painted, fixed ceiling fan, deck maintenance, hung mirror, new drywall in bathroom, minor plumbing repair, put in new doors, fixed ceiling vent, etc.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,concrete repair,decks,drywall,deck cleaning,ceiling fans,house painters,interior painters

I offer Drywall, finishing, refinishing, framing, home repair, water damage, landscape, Electrical when it comes to outlets and lights.

Ask for details.