4x4 Concrete Forming Inc

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since April 2012

C Rated | 3 Reviews

Additional DBAs - Titan Concrete Inc, 4x4 Concrete Commercial Division Inc, Titan Development LLC, Atlas Leasing Co Inc....

Loves Masonry

7  REVIEWS
Loves Masonry

05/29/2013

Everything was fine. They will just not warranty their work now that I have a problem. They don't stand behind their warranty and I want people to know that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to remove and replace my concrete driveway.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

D

06/13/2012

Not good.  Never left "Go" and "Never collected $200.."

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They answered the phone and the guy who spoke with me said in the conversation "I am not a smart guy...I just do concrete guy."    That's not good enough. I need a smart, intelligent worker who can analyze the problem and provide well thought out solutions. Hard to respond to someone who says "I'm not a smart concrete guy" - so I  spoke with some other companies who were smart on concrete work and will hire one of them instead.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

04/23/2012

Titan Concrete replaced my concrete drive way.  The price was good for the services compared to other bids I received.  I did have an issue that they came back for a couple times.  They were able to take care of the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Titan Concrete  for concrete driveway services.

CATEGORY concrete driveway

Residential and commercial foundation, retaining walls, caissons, light excavation, crane work, masonry footings, slabs, basements, garages, patios, flatwork, curb, gutter & stamped.