A.B.E, Inc.

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Do designs for customers work with them on what they want. Work with licensed sub contractors. Overall 30 plus years experience. 15 years of framing and remodeling for 30 years. No job too small ...

Hammer Time LLC

1  REVIEW
Hammer Time LLC

I do house flips, remodels, upgrades and I do it right. I am a owner operator, which means I am on every job to make sure it is done correctly. I have been doing remodels and upgrades for over 10 years and just moved to the springs. I value myself on doing the work correctly and in a timely manner. When you go with Hammer Time you get me and my crew on the site. You don't have to worry about any third party contractors showing up and doing a poor job. I warranty my work until you are happy. Give us a call for all your home needs!

10/20/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled kitchen. Removed and replaced cabinets. Installed lighting under cabinet. R&R dishwasher.  R&R sink/faucet. Installed crown moldings.

CATEGORY remodeling, woodworking

10/16/2014

Alex is excellent at all aspects of his job, Timely and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Many from remodel to new addition, finish basement, new master bath, kitchen, painting, siding.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/19/2014

Alex did job completes from demo to finish.  Always on time, always cleaned up.  Beautiful work, many complements.  Excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled 2 baths complete with tile, vanities, toilets, sinks, etc.  Tile in kitchen and back splash.  New lights thru out home.  Complete paint interior of house, new doors, new baseboards, new fireplace mantel.

CATEGORY remodeling

general remodeling, woodworking, kitchen and bath remodeling, tile work, painting, build garages, light electrical, light plumbing, changing of water hearters, Home inspection.

landscaping