The Basement Edge

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

FBC Remodel

12  REVIEWS
FBC Remodel

Since 1997, FBC Remodel (formerly Finished Basement Company) has been creating joy in communities across the Denver area through custom remodeling and modern home design. We understand your home is a sanctuary, a place to gather with those most important to you and just be, but sometimes houses need a little help to become a “home.” That’s where we come in. With over 20 years in business, FBC has mastered the art of listening; truly learning about you and what your home means for your life. Our collaborative design-build process has evolved into the best practices in the industry and results in a superior space that fits — and improves — your life, by designing your home around you. With passionate, award-winning designers, skilled craftsmen, inspiring showrooms, and a transparent process, we’re designed to be unique and committed to making lives better through better spaces.

08/02/2016

Never got a response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marty came out to do an estimate on partially finishing my basement. She assured me she'd give me a quote by early the following week. It has been almost a month and I have heard nothing. I tried emailing to ask when I was going to receive a quote and got no response. I find this to be completely unprofessional. If this project was not something she wanted to do, the right thing to do would be to let me know. I waited more than 3 weeks and now have to start my search for a contractor all over again, greatly delaying the timeline I had for the project.

CATEGORY remodeling, basement remodeling

06/25/2016

We contacted The Basement Edge recently in regard to our basement remodeling project. We met with the owner Marty when she came to our house for an initial walk through. She provided a lot of insight and a very thoughtful plan for our project. While we did ultimately decide that a different proposal was the best fit for us, we really appreciated Marty's suggestions, information and the time she sp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to do a walk-thru of our basement and then came back to present her plan and cost estimate

04/01/2014

They are very  professional. They listened to me and did what I wanted. Any issues that I had, they came out right away and took care of them. The staff are also mostly friendly and they did an awesome job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used The Basement Edge and they finished our basement for us.

10/17/2013

They did a great job. It started with Brooke who did our measurements and came up with a 3D plan for the basement. She is terrific and was very helpful in figuring out how best to use our space. Todd managed the project well and was always on top of all the details. It was done in a couple of weeks.  They were not the cheapest option, but they did quality work and we are very happy with the finish...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had about 2/3 of our basement finished (maybe 500 sf total) into a small family room and a bedroom. The family room included wiring for cable and surround sound, and a fireplace. We purchased the actual fireplace ourselves through a separate company and it was not included in the price, but we had The Basement Edge do all the framing for it, run the gas, do the tile surround, and build the mantle above it. The bedroom included a pocket door and two closets. We also had them build a mantle above our upstairs fireplace.

07/08/2013

They were excellent. We liked the designs and the designer was very knowledgeable and considerate. We changed things a few times and she was very accommodating about that and didn’t seem to get frustrated while we were changing a few things. She kept things on track. They are quite competitive and they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used The Basement Edge for refinishing our basement. They did the complete service for design, construction and the clean up at the end.

CATEGORY basement remodeling

Interior design of basements & home remodeling.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa