Parker Window Screens LLC

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since May 2014

Bringing fast, friendly, and professional window replacement and screen repair to YOU ....

Hemmert Painting & Exteriors, LLC

We are the painting company you call when craftsmanship is top priority. Let us explain how decades of hands-on painting experience, product knowledge, a true passion for residential painting, and a small and dedicated team made up of some of the best career house painters in Colorado Springs all combine to separate us from the competition. Specializing in both interior and exterior painting (interior projects currently being scheduled for November through April). Was your home damaged by hail? We have experience working directly with insurance companies to make sure your claim is settled fairly, which allows us to perform work at the highest level of quality with minimal hassle for you. I am a fully insured, fourth generation contractor with 20 years experience doing business in Colorado Springs, Monument, and surrounding areas. Our strengths include siding and trim replacement, interior/exterior repaint work, deck staining, and interior stain and lacquer work. I personally supervise all jobs, and work with a small team of insured workers whom I have personally selected for their cleanliness, honesty, moral integrity and dedication to performing quality work. Estimates and color consultations always gladly done free of charge.

Offers by Hemmert Painting & Exteriors, LLC on Angie's List

12/05/2019

Mike got the window to close completely and told me how I could do some minor repairs myself to get it too close easily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window would close and latch but there was a gap of over 1/4" at the bottom

CATEGORY replacement windows

09/16/2019

Mike removed large windows that were broken or cracked and were not safety glass. I was impressed with his ability to remove and install large windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace 11 large windows in a sun room and 3 windows in shop and a sliding glass door

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

06/18/2019

Services provided was less than acceptable. I would not hire this individual EVER. Everything that went wrong is so unbelievable; I couldn't make this stuff up. I will just put a few: 1). Took me over a month to get ahold of this individual after paying for services. 2). Glass was left on the ground after they replaced window and my dog cut his paw; (that's how we found the broken glass). 3). He h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windows and attempted to put on window trim.

CATEGORY replacement windows

02/08/2018

Excellent job done. On time, professional dress and attitude. Reasonably priced. Would highly recommend Mike.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window screens replaced.

CATEGORY screen repair

10/24/2017

The window was fixed and the screens were repaired in about 30 minutes with no fuss. We asked for business cards so that we will have the contact information. We would not hesitate to call again for assistance with window and screen issues and recommend this company with no reservations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were just delighted to find someone who could repair several screens for us and even better fix a non functioning window. This house is 26 years old so repairs and replacements can be a challenge! Several other window specialists told us that the window could not be repaired and that replacement would require us to replace three other adjacent windows. The window would not close and was leaking quite a bit of cold air into our kitchen.

CATEGORY screen repair,replacement windows

Screen removal, pick-up, repair, and re-installation | Patio screen replacement | Window replacement | Gutter replacement

Auto glass repair