Mile High Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Dever Metro Area

Parker, CO 80134

Our company offers the highest quality work with reasonable and fair prices. Our goal is to create relationships with our customers that last a lifetime! For our Air Duct Cleaning we use contact machines as well as negative air machines, that break up dirt and debris with a brush attachment that allows our technicians to clean your air ducts efficiently. When hiring a company keep in mind that there are businesses out there that will tell you one price over the phone and then up sell you when the technician arrives. So if they give you a price over the phone just make sure they will honor that price when they arrive. As for our Carpet Cleaning we use a Rotary extractor which helps clean your carpets better then using a manual wand. Ask about the benefits of using our machine over the competition. Thank you for taking the time to visit our site and we look forward to servicing your home and creating a relationship that will last a lifetime!...

air duct cleaning (31)carpet cleaning (14)dryer vent cleaning (12)pressure washing (1)

08/06/2020

Missed first appointment but showed up for second appointment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean dryer vent

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

05/17/2020

They went the extra mile to ensure the vent was clean and made sure everything was put back in order after completing the work. Top notch job! Would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleanout

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

thank you sir, we appreciate the feedback and opportunity to work with you!

03/09/2020

Very happy with Brian's cleaning of our dryer vent. Have Mile High in our contact list for our next duct and carpet cleanings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

12/27/2019

The process was seamless. It took a few hours to clean all of our vents in our house. Once he was done with the services, he went over everything with me and let me know that the vents were really dirty and showed me the before/after of what was cleaned. I highly recommend this company, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our vents cleaned out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

11/15/2019

Great. But could not see inside ducts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and sanitize air ducts

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

11/15/2019

Great. Very thorough job. Help move furniture back in place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpet in 3 bedrooms, one bath and basement living area

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

02/21/2019

I was impressed with Justin and the pride he took in his work. He went out of his way to accommodate the timing and special needs of my situation. I would definitely recommend him and hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

01/18/2019

Justin had previously cleaned our ducts and we sought him out for the carpet cleaning when we sold our home. The carpets looked great and the new owners were impressed with the cleaning. He is very prompt, professional and delivers high quality and fair pricing. He also texted his ETA and which was helpful as we were busy with the move. I highly recommend Mile High Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold home and all the carpet was cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

Thank you sir, it was my pleasure and look forward to doing business with you in the future

12/20/2018

It went great. There were very professional. Showed be before and after photos of each vent as they were cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

12/16/2018

A team of three came to clean our ducts. They were very thorough but did try to upsell to a bigger better package to include deep cleaning the basement ducts and dryer vents. Initially, I had inquired with the sales rep on the phone about the extra services they were up-selling however she mentioned that wire brushing could damage the ducts. I am not willing to change services or payments once sch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

Good Morning, you have the wrong company! I dont upsell and I dont have anyone else but me answering the phones and performing the work!

Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Power Washing, Swamp Cooler Repair and Cleaning! Proud Vendor for: Oakwood Homes Thrive Home builders William Lyon Homes