HOME DEPOT

Angie's List since June 2005

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Divinity Landscapes

We are a female owned, and operated small family business. Our work ethic's and values have come from a long line of all american blue collar family values passed down. ***Please note that we are a small company and it may take us 1-2 business days to respond to emails or return messages during the busiest part of the season. We do not answer calls while we’re on a job. We do start returning them on breaks or, at the end of the day. Thank you for helping us respect our clients by understanding that we are on their time. You can receive a faster reply via texting. Thank you******

Offers by Divinity Landscapes on Angie's List

06/30/2020

It was great. They did exactly what they are supposed to do and reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener installation.

CATEGORY garage doors

09/19/2016

CATEGORY appliance sales

07/28/2016

CATEGORY home improvement stores

C

11/02/2013

When the sales representative approached me on Saturday, June 22nd and asked if I was considering any home remodeling, I was quite pleased to say that I was and that I was willing to hear him out. Our conversation was very nice and it resulted in an appointment being set for the following Monday, June 24th. At the appointed time on Monday, no one showed up. After a half hour, I called Home Depot c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet refacing, backsplash, counter tops

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

06/13/2013

They were great. They were on time and they were very professional. They got the job done in one day and it was affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We usually use Home Depot for air conditioning.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac