High Level Home Renovations LLC

A6 REVIEWS

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since January 2014

46031 Bristlecone Ct

Parker, CO 80138

We're a licensed and insured local company that has been in business 20 plus years. We are known for our quality and focus on details. We have competitive hourly rates or we can give you a bid per job. References are available per request. We take cash, credit and checks as form of payment....

handyman (5)plumber (1)cabinet making (1)door installation (1)fireplace repair (1)basement remodeling (1)electrician (1)

08/10/2019

It's phenomenal. I highly recommend them. They do it efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed all of my bookshelves, hang up my curtain, put up my pictures.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

08/10/2019

He is always here when he says he's gonna be here. He does a great job. Has great ideas. Reasonable price. Very professional. Very happy with his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used him several times throughout last year. Cabinets in my kitchen, he is working on my deck, new mantle on my fireplace. Just a little bit of everything

CATEGORY custom cabinets, handyman service, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

08/09/2019

It was excellent. They showed up when they said they would do. Cleaned up their mess before they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did electrical work. Repaired the gas fireplace. Work on some screening. Doors and windows. They did some light plumbing work. Basement renovation.

CATEGORY electrician, plumbing, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

08/02/2016

Called and talked to Mr. Andy on Wednesday morning. Told him about the house repair that I needed completed. I guess that he was between jobs at the moment or driving because he told me he would call me back ASAP to set up the job. He had my phone number on caller ID.  He did not call me back that day. I figured that he may have got busy and forgot. The next day I called him back and left a messag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing! Blew me off!

03/12/2014

Jason and his crew were very responsive and polite. He is honest and does a good job of explaining what needs to be done and the time it will take. He came out to give me an estimate the day after speaking on the phone, and we had a bid asap after our meeting. If he says he will be there at 9, he might be there at 8:55 - super punctual and responsive by phone or email. Very happy with the work tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re tile shower, repair drywall, repair deck stairway, misc repairs around home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2014

01/08/2014

I hire Jason two to three times a year to knock off things my honey-do list like humidifier maintenance, caulking/grouting, electrical fixes, putting up and taking down my Christmas tree, installing a garbage disposal, and more.  He is fast, personable and skilled.  Jason works for several commercial properties so he has a wide variety of experiences with repair and maintenance.  In his off time, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jason Coghlin and his son provide a wide variety of handyman services.  They have installed a garbage disposal, done electrical repair, caulked and grouted, snow removal, carpentry, landscaping, and other odd jobs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2013

We offer a full range of services. We do renovations for bathrooms and kitchens, basement finish, handyman services and property maintenance. We also do small odd jobs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal