Denver Deck Builders

Award 2019

12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

11915 Bell Cross Way

Parker, CO 80138

Over the last 15 years, my seven sons and I have poured ourselves into building a reputation for quality workmanship at a superior value. One of my sons now has his MBA and another his PE license in Civil Engineering. You wont be disappointed if you let us work with you on your project. We guarantee it. - Quality Workmanship - Custom Designs by Certified Professional Engineers - Superior Value - Family Owned and Operated - 15Years Experience - Outdoor Living Accents (lighting, benches, pergolas etc) - CAD drawings upon request - Certified TREX Pro Platinum Installer - Satisfaction Guaranteed - A+ Better Business Bureau Rating - Licensed and Insured - Free estimates or pay $250 and get $500 credit towards your project. ...

deck building (24)deck cleaning (2)

03/03/2020

Dan and his crew was amazing. They showed up on time and cleaned up everyday after work. Being an Architect I look for quality of work and execution so they all met my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lower and upper deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

12/02/2019

Amazing! Peter and his crew were efficient, hard workers, and did an excellent job! Out bay window on the deck was completely out of square and Peter was able to configure our deck boards so that they fit perfectly. Totally amazing skill and work! Tyler was also very knowledgeable and set us up for success. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

09/12/2019

Putting a new deck on our home was a big decision and expense. We had two different contractors give us a bid, and we still were unsure if we were going to do it because we never got a warm fuzzy from either of them. Then I called Denver Deck Builders and Tyler came out to take a look. He was as straight forward of a guy and promised me that my job would come in at the number of his bid. No change...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Deck on Existing home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

Photo for Denver Deck Builders - 11915 Bell Cross Way, Parker, CO - 38105511

08/23/2019

Fast, efficient, quality work by Austin and Paul. Hard workers and very pleasant to have around. Will definitely recommend This company to friends and family!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Rebuild

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

07/25/2019

Great. They showed up when they said they would. Work quality was great and I never heard a bad word out of any of the three. Site was clean after they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete deck rebuild.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

07/06/2019

Despite a backlog (always a good thing as a contractor) Ron was able to get our deck built in time for the fourth. He added an extra crew to do this. His extra crew represented his customer service very well as they were outstanding communicators. Quality of the deck is great and I couldn’t be happier. sitting on my deck and smoking a brisket as I write this review, thanks Ron! I highly recommend ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a 12x16 composite deck built

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

Photo for Denver Deck Builders - 11915 Bell Cross Way, Parker, CO - 37968205

06/24/2019

The crew was professional, worked well as a team & had excellent time management skills. All material from old deck was removed from property in a timely manner; the delivery scheduling of new materials was seamless. No down time of new construction. All tools and materials used were stored on property with little disruption to owners. Highly recommend this local family owned business. They were q...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace aging deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

06/15/2019

It went extremely well! A company that is honest, thorough, and reliable is not that easy to find! Denver Deck Builders is that kind of company and more!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Redwood deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

04/24/2019

Could not be happier...Ron and crew were great! Very competitive bid and very helpful design input. Install is immaculate. Call these guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

Photo for Denver Deck Builders - 11915 Bell Cross Way, Parker, CO - 37837296

03/21/2019

The Denver Deck Builders listened to our needs and wants. They delivered above and beyond what we could have imagined. We will have many memorable times relaxing in our new haven of rest. Thanks Peter and Tyler.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Deck with Pergola

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019