D&D TIRE & AUTO/PARKER AUTO

Angie's List since November 2005

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Foreign Automotive Specialists Team

Foreign Automotive Specialist Team is a full service repair facility staffed by fully-factory trained ASE-certified technicians with over 35 years of combined experience. We service all makes and models. Whether it’s a Honda, a Toyota or a Lexus, we have the experience and knowledge you’ve been looking for. Naturally, when you come to Foreign Automotive Specialist Team, you expect the best. And that’s exactly what we provide. From the most modern up-to-date equipment to the latest repair procedures you can trust us to get the job done right the first time. From tune-ups and tire changes to brake repair and oil changes, Automotive Specialists is the best place to come for all your automotive needs. Visit us at www.foreignautospecialists.com or stop by 6900 W. 117th Ave Suite 300E Broomfield, CO 80020

09/25/2017

They're a pretty good price, they're not the quickest in the world, and it's just a good kinda B grade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was for an oil change.

04/09/2012

I was helped quickly after entering the store.  The staff took a look at my current tires and suggested a few options for replacements.  The tires I picked weren't in stock at the time, but it only took about 24 hrs. to get them in.  Went back in after the tires arrived and they got the truck in quickly and started working on it.  The staff was very prompt at giving me updates so I knew what was g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace tires and do an alignment on my truck.

11/21/2005

Fantastic experience from start to finish. Mike the owner is great, and operates a Mayberry family type atmosphere. He is not a gouger, and found something my car needed, asked if it was under warranty, instead of trying to just take my money when the issue was covered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took my car in for a lube job, wanted all the fluids checked. Let me know if there is anything it needs.