Aspen Creek Family Medicine

• Angie's List since April 2012

NA Rated | 4 Reviews

08/21/2015

He's a pretty good doctor. It went good. He's pretty precise and he seemed up on stuff. A couple of staff members like the nurses I'm not really happy with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My doctor is Dr. Michael Elder.

04/17/2014

I’ve been visiting this office for a few years. They are really low maintenance. They can always get you in and it doesn’t take very long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my primary office.

D

09/25/2013

Over all the staff was really nice and considerate.  The office was well maintained and clean.  As for the doctor...even though I was in a lot of pain, I just didn't feel like the doctor had much compassion for my injuries.  I felt as if he wasn't taking me serious and he just wanted to get me out the door as fast as possible.  Considering the magnitude of my vehicle wreck and speeds involved, I r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I scheduled an appointment due to a neck injury caused by a terrible vehicle accident.

05/23/2013

They are extremely amazing. They take our insurance and she was extraordinary. She treats my whole family. The bedside manner is amazing. If I don’t feel well I can call in the morning and they will get me in immediately. That’s how amazing they are. They find a way to help even if it means that they stay late.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Elder is our primary care physician at Aspen Creek Family Medicine. Sometimes we see him and we see Stacie Farrow even more who is his PA.