Sparklean Cleaning Services

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2008

Awards & Badges

195 Talus Rd

Monument, CO 80132

Www.Sparklean.biz If you are looking for the best cleaning company in Monument and Colorado Springs Call Sparklean at 7194879570. We have be serving Colorado Springs and Surrounding areas for 10 years. We have received a super service award every single year, but one since we have been on Angies List. We beat our competition hands down....

house cleaning (287)window cleaning (8)floor cleaning (4)floor buffing (4)carpet cleaning (2)

11/13/2020

Mandy was very easy to contact, schedule, and follow up with. The cleaning was thorough. Very professional job. Thank you very much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standard House clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

Oh thanks [Member Name Removed]! The girls absolutely loved cleaning This house!

11/13/2020

Mandy was able to squeeze in this relatively large job (~120 yr old 3br house) with just two days notice. That was amazing in itself, but what really took the cake was the outstanding job the cleaners did. They cleaned windows, ceiling fans, blinds, etc., and did a much more thorough job than what I've come to expect from others. Those ladies really took pride in their work, and stuck with it unti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean after tenant moveout and condensed (5 yrs) of maintenance & painting being performed before re-leasing the house/

CATEGORY house cleaning,buffing & polishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

Photo for Sparklean Cleaning Services - 195 Talus Rd, Monument, CO - 39022877

[Member Name Removed], thank you the girls enjoyed cleaning for you as well! So glad that we could help let me know if you need help in the future.

09/22/2020

Fantastic! Mandy's and her crew always do a super job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of floors, carpeting, restrooms, desk area.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

07/14/2020

Mandy’s team has cleaned our personal home for years. They have also been cleaning our vacation rental for the last year. They understand the level of detail needed for a high end vacation rental and always do a great job. They work hard to fit us in for last minute reservations and have even accommodated us on a few weekends. We are extremely pleased with the services and will continue to use the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vacation rental and personal home cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

07/13/2020

Mandy is a pleasure to work with, as is her team of professionals. They are flexible, on time, and trustworthy. We’re glad to have their help keeping our house in tip top shape!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall weekly cleaning

CATEGORY buffing & polishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

02/18/2020

We had a snowstorm the morning of my first appointment. Taylor showed up promptly on time anyway. I walked through the home with her to show what I needed done. She did such a fantastic job on everything and worked diligently the entire time she was here. I've only had one other home cleaning service, but this was the best experience for sure! I was so impressed, I've scheduled them to come back o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home with stairs vacuumed, floors mopped, bathrooms cleaned, and dusting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Awwwweee thank you! We definitely look forward to helping you in the future!

01/23/2020

Sparklean has been cleaning my house for almost a year now. They are verify flexible with my appointments and do a great job cleaning. I've found the staff to be trust worthy, nice and always go above my expectations. The owner has an open communication policy so I now have the house cleaned exactly the way I want it. Thanks Sparklean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2020

01/20/2020

We have been using this company for a year and a half and love their work. They are always very helpful and will work with you, availability permitting, if you need to change a day or time. Sam and Lilly are always a treat to talk to as well. Would recommend them every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
weekly house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

01/15/2020

The 2 young ladies arrived promptly on time and worked for 2 hours. They did a great job and included dusting doors and baseboard. I was very pleased with their work and would hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vacuuming, dusting, cleaning 2 bathrooms including shower, moping floors, outside of kitchen appliances.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

Thanks! We would love to comeback and clean for you. Let us know when you need some help again.

12/10/2019

Our house has not been deep cleaned in the five years we’ve lived here (Family of four with a dog!) and it definitely had a lot of work to be done! The 2 ladies showed up a little bit later than expected, but work their tails off for a two solid hours! They were not able to clean our master bathroom due to time and we opted not to have them clean our basement as it really wasn’t ready or prepped f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We claimed a Angie’s List deal for a full house cleaning for four hours at $119. Our house is 2400 ft.², three floors, four bedrooms and four bathrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Deep & spring clean, move ins & move outs, bi-weekly, weekly, monthly & homes for sale.

Shampoo & steam cleaning of carpets.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal