SteamMaster Restoration & Cleaning LLC

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since August 2009

Steammaster Restoration and Cleaning is a Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics Winner and an accredited member of BBB with A+ rating. See more at http://steammaster.wordpress.com/ Steammaster offers 24 hour emergency service 365 days for water, fire and sewage damage. We have certified microbial remediation supervisor (cmrs) and certified mold remediator (cmr) by indoor air quality council on staff for mold remediation work. We also provide waterproofing solutions for dirt crawl spaces and basement. Our technicians are iicrc certified and trained. All employees are back-ground screened and checked annually. Steammaster is 36 years in business. Our local experts are trained to offer world-class solutions in the central colorado rockies. We service aspen, snowmass, carbondale, glenwood springs, eagle, steamboat springs, edwards, vail, breckenridge, dillon, craig, winter park, granby and within a two hours radius from vail. Since 1978, our commitment was to provide residential and commercial clients with a single-source solution for specialty cleaning and restoration. We will build upon this promise by continuing to add quality services that meet the growing needs of our communities and customers....

Paul Davis Restoration Of The Mountain Resorts

Cleaning and Restoration company.

02/07/2017

Mat and his crew are responsive and empathetic. This is my second mold incident with them (sadly) and they are always on the spo.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mildew and mold mitigation. Structural restoration

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,mold removal

10/17/2016

Felt like their report was very honest. We have some smaller problems, but nothing emergent. An estimate was prepared, but since it wasn't a pressing problem, we are postponing the work until next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our crawl space evaluated to see if there was mold or other damage present.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,mold removal

10/05/2016

The ladies who came were prompt, professional and very nice. They did an excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

02/11/2015

I always call on them. I know that the will do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam Master cleaned carpet for one of the properties I manage.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

06/11/2014

I have used SteamMaster Restoration and Cleaning, LLC. both professionally and personally for over 17 years.  They are the most customer service oriented company that I have dealt with from start to finish.  I have used SteamMaster numerous times for carpet cleaning for my own home and for property management.   They show up on-time, the employees are extremely professional and highly qualified in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SteamMaster made a special trip to clean my stairs in my home due to a flood in April when I used them for restoration.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,flooring,hardwood floor repair,water damage restoration

Smoke & fire damage mitigation mitigation 24-hour water damage restoration. hardwood floor drying. soda & dry-ice blasting. mold remediation. odor removal. document recovery & packouts. art restoration. garment dry-cleaning. carpet, oriental rug & flagstone restoration. diamond grinding. polishing & honing for marble & granite. tile. grout. stripping & sealing of hard surface. pressure washing. upholstery, leather & fine fa

Remodeling, roofing & plumbing.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check