Nikkel Landscape and Sprinkler LLC

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since November 2015

B Rated | 4 Reviews

I am an experienced professional with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Environmental Horticulture from CSU with an emphasis in Turfgrass Science. The emphasis of my business is to install new sprinkler systems or upgrade old controllers and systems. I also do sprinkler repairs, sprinkler startups and blowouts, fertilization and aeration. I can help repair dead zones in your lawn and re-seed them and I also can install sod to finish out your yard or plant seed. I have professional equipment and offer special promotions for fall blowouts and spring startups. Give me a call or email me for more information....

LC Masonry, LLC

2  REVIEWS
LC Masonry, LLC

Give us a call today for your Masonry needs!

D

05/25/2018

I reached out to this company asking if they could inspect my sprinkler system and do a big yard clean up and removal of debris and such. I don't know much about my new house's gardens or how to maintain them, so I asked if they knew what to cut back, prune, etc.. They first asked me to email my info again, then after I did, they asked me to call and clarify AGAIN. This became tiresome; there was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn clean up, a small tree removed, pruning, and the maintenance of my sprinklers

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

D

07/02/2017

it didn't go, he never showed up to do the work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris met me at my house to look at the sprinkler system and give me a quote. He agreed to come back Monday,, texted my Tuesday to say he would be there Wednesday and then I never heard from him again.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

06/26/2016

The owner of the business did a great job repairing our irrigation system and installing a new controller on a rental property for me.  He was on time, friendly, had reasonable rates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system repair and addition of new controller

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

06/26/2016

Excellent! On time, and quick troubleshooter. Found all issues and repaired/ replaced/ serviced all components with expert knowledge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repair, nozzles, connections, and line.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

My work includes: • Sprinkler and drip system installation, maintenance, troubleshooting & repair • Fall blowouts and winterization; spring and fall cleanups; • Installation of new lawns from seed or sod• Lawn care maintenance including mowing, edging, aeration, conventional or organic lawn fertilization • Creation and installation of luxurious all natural golf greens • Tree and shrub planting, pruning and fertilization• Flagstone patios & walkways, moss rock retaining walls and planters