Distinct Painting Company

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1437 N Denver Ave

Loveland, CO 80538

Craftsmanship, Professionalism, Satisfaction, Pride and Peace of Mind on every job! If it deals with painting then I do it all. Affordable, Clean, 100% guaranteed satisfaction on every job. Give us a call today for a free estimate....

interior painting (79)house painting (39)pressure washing (13)deck cleaning (5)wallpaper removal (4)drywall repair (4)epoxy flooring (1)fencing (1)

07/11/2019

Awesome. Just doing the trim work to finish

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painting

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

04/07/2019

I spent many weeks trying to find a quality painter for the interior of my whole house prior to selling. I had a tight budget and it seemed like other contractors would cut corners to make it work. They were going to get it done in a day or two. My meeting with Kane stood out from the rest. It was apparent that finally I had found the qualify craftsman that I was looking for. I did end up stretchi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

Wow! Thank you for the review feedback and we’re super glad to hear you you’re satisfied with the results!

03/09/2019

was very impressed with Kane and his CO. They were always on time, very respectful, professional, and friendly. They did a great job on a very timely basis. He gave the best quote and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I have already hired him again for the exterior painting of our house in June. You definitely can't go wrong with this guy! I HIGHLY recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of a large living room, kitchen, hallway, and 2 stairwells.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

Photo for Distinct Painting Company - 1437 N Denver Ave, Loveland, CO - 37753000

Thank you for the review!! Really glad to hear you guys are happy with the work! Kane

12/28/2018

After getting three quotes for interior painting we decided to go with Distinct Painting Co/Kane Robinson. In terms of pricing, this was the middle quote. We felt that responsiveness and professionalism was important enough to not go with the cheapest quote, and we're so glad we went with Kane. From the first contact through job completion he responded quickly and answered all our questions. He of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of 1576 sq ft home: All walls and ceilings, no interior doors or trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2018

Thank you for the kind words in your response! We are always 100% committed to our customers satisfaction and these reviews help reinforce that commitment! Glad you’re satisfied with the work and customer service! Kane

09/16/2018

I am very happy with my choice of Distinct Painting. they were all friendly, easy to work with, and professional. they quickly and easily responded to my questions and quickly worked out small questions to my satisfaction. they used an excellent quality of paint. the quality of their work was excellent. the fee charged may be a little higher than some others, but I think it was fair for the qualit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior house painting, one story

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

Thanks guys for kind feedback! We are thrilled to hear you love your new prep/paint job!

08/19/2018

Great, The owner, the foreman, and painters were all very professional. The attention to detail was exceptional. They listened to our ideas and all were used. The job was finished in a timely manner we are very pleased with the results. I will recommend this company to all my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint the exterior of our home

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

Photo for Distinct Painting Company - 1437 N Denver Ave, Loveland, CO - 37333634

Thank you guys for the feedback! It was our pleasure. Have a nice evening! Kane

07/10/2018

Overall, a good experience. There were some scheduling issues once the project was started and instead of taking 4 days as estimated it took almost 2 weeks. Quality of the work is excellent and Kane was extremely responsive and addressed and touched up all items in a timely manner. I would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior house painted

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are always very appreciative of our reviews! In addition, sometimes our projects can go over schedule. I do remember we had a Repair/replacement concern we had to address. Also, During that time the weather really wasn’t cooperating as well. Overall, we are very happy you are satisfied with the quality of the work! Thanks again.

03/14/2018

My wife and I recently started our own project to paint the interior walls and oak trim of our 2-story house. We tried our best with our busy schedules, but things were not going as fast as we would have liked them to. Painting the trim was tedious, getting straight lines was not as easy as we thought, and all motivation quickly vanished after the top floor was completed. Thinking of our time, san...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior walls and trim for baseboards, doors & windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

02/21/2018

Kane and Eric did an excellent job of painting in our house. Kane gave us a good quote that was the best of the three we received. Not only did they do a great job of painting, but Kane came back to help us hang some lights and a picture that was up high. He gave me some yellow tape and asked me to mark anything that I wanted him to touch up and said he would come back in a couple of days. He gave...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2018

10/31/2017

After researching several local companies, we are so happy that we went with Distinct Painting. Kane handled the job from start to finish. He really cares about the customer and the quality of the work. He really knows his stuff! We liked the fact that the guy you meet on day one is the guy that is there doing the job until it is finished. When done right, painting is an art, and it takes an artis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

As always , it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Interior & exterior painting. Custom coatings. Lacquers. Varnishes. Stains. Deck maintenance. Wood repair.

N/A