Custom Repaint Specialists

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2009

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges....

Baker Stucco

1  REVIEW
Baker Stucco

11/06/2015

Rick is professional, personable, very thorough in his work and leaves a very clean site. I recommend hime with out hesitation or qualification.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Priming and painting (two coats) of steel exterior door (both sides) + touchup work on exterior of house.

CATEGORY house painters

11/05/2011

He was pretty good and reasonably priced.  He was very professional and on time.  He was very courteous and everything about him was great.  I will use him in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Custom Repaint Specialists of Custom Repaint Specialists to paint the family room and paint some woodwork, sometime in August, 2011.

06/17/2011

Rick has worked for us several times in the past beginning in 2007 when we bought our townhome and needed a total cosmetic update.  He's always been prompt, incredibly tidy and always cleans the area after finishing for the day.  He thoroughly explains the work he's going to do and any problem areas he may find. He has a great eye and often has made suggestions that we found to be excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rick repainted our kitchen and did a fabulous job as always.

06/25/2010

He was very dependable and very conscientious about the paint, putting on two coats and making suggestions about accent colors and primer for the garage. We would recommend him to anyone, and we are hiring him back to stain our deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rick painted most of the interior main floor and garage of a house we bought before we moved in. We needed someone who would work through Memorial Day weekend, which he did.

02/23/2009

Every time I have used Rick it has been a quality job. I have passed his name on to many people and I have never heard of a dissatisfied customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Rick for over 20 years. He has painted my entire inside, outside, and garage of my house(many times). He is an excellent painter. He is completely honest and trustworthy where you can feel comfortable leaving him alone in your home if you are not home.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Interior & exterior painting, deck & fence repair, minor drywall & carpentry repair.

Ask For Details