AIRWAVES HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

A 94 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since September 2008

911 W 30th St.

Loveland, CO 80538

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 25 years of experience, our Family and Veteran owned business will always take care of you and yours! For the quickest response please call versus sending a message. We do not staff the office after hours and weekends but we do have emergency services for an after hours fee. Please call 970-669-7900 and leave a message. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!...

hvac repair (73)fireplace repair (24)water heater repair and installation (10)gas fireplace repair (9)gas leak repair (1)air duct cleaning (12)
C

09/17/2020

This company was not recommended; I have never heard of them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

09/09/2020

Air Waves was my choice for retrofitting central A/C into a nice home that was built without it. The selection process was thorough: I used reviews to select the best six installers I could find, and invited them out to give estimates. Within a few minutes of meeting John Tryon, the owner, I was pretty sure Air Waves would be my choice. His proposal was the best; to pick one example, he was the on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retrofit A/C To Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

03/10/2020

Price was fair. Professional in how they do their job. Call back when they say. Job started on time, finished on time, workers were polite and cleaned up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install central air

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

10/03/2019

Work was done on time and professionally. Arrived at specified time, work was completed on time, and made sure I was happy with all elements of the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Central air unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

03/12/2019

Work was completed the same day I called....very impressed with the service I received

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced gas hot water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

11/20/2018

Company did not respond in any way to the two times I submitted a written request for service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace insert serviced.

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

I apologize that you did not receive a response to your written requests. I'm not sure how you attempted to contact us since your name and contact information does not appear on our Angie's List leads or our personal AirWaves email. I did not know of your requests until Angie's List called us this morning (11/30/18) to let us know of your negative review. Please call me at 970-669-7900 (your numbe...

11/08/2018

They responded promptly the next day and quickly found the problem. A limit switch had been moved and no longer was engaging when it should have. The tech went through the system and made sure everything was working well including adding some refrigerant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner failed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

05/17/2018

Very well. This was a big all-day job and they did it well and entirely professionally. I was impressed and would absolutely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole-house air vent cleaning.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

05/17/2018

They were extremely prompt, efficient and personable. My hi-efficiency direct vent water heater died late Tuesday night (10:00). They had the new one installed by 14:00 Wednesday afternoon. This was great service and I even received a 10% Veterans discount. Heads up: The old water heater had been replaced about 8 years ago by a well advertised area service provider. This new matching installed hea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a hi-efficiency direct vent hot water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

01/26/2018

Very well. Furnace filter needed to be changed. Asked John to take a look at water heater and found possible leak. He traced it to nearby sprinkler line and advised me to call sprinkler service person. Still could be a water heater issue but not very likely. John told me what to look for in next few days, just in case. So far, so good. I appreciate his practical and analytical roblem-solving appro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check and service furnace. Check water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2018

SALES, SERVICE AND INSTALLATION OF HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING UNITS, WATER HEATERS, GAS FIREPLACES, HEAT PUMPS, Air duct cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal