360 Automotive Repair Inc.

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since November 2011

360 Automotive Repair is a local shop tailored for all of your automotive needs located in South part of Loveland. 360 Automotive Repair offers a comprehensive array of maintenance and repair services for both domestic and import autos alike. Matt Osterlund purchased the former Rob's Import Motors and transformed it into 360 Automotive Repair. Now under the new ownership and direction of Matt Osterlund, 360 Automotive Repair is proud to provide superior quality and honest value. 360 Automotive Repair continues to carry on the tradition of excellent service and repair under a new banner. Stop by the shop and schedule your next vehicle maintenance and inspection....

06/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is an excellent auto repair company. They are honest and do excellent work.

06/17/2015

It always goes very well.  They are professional and do excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil, filter & lube service. Check tire pressure and top off fluids.

03/18/2013

I have been coming here for many years and always receive excellent service. I have never been overcharged or told I need something done that isn't necessary. Rob and Matt top the list for honest mechanics. These guys are great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bring my vehicle in every six months for an oil change and check up.

06/06/2012

Rob is a very pleasant guy, did a great job, outstanding customer service.Will us him again, also for regular service on the car.We found him first on best of Loveland list and than in the BBB directory. He exceeded our expectations, this is the guy you can trust.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got hitch on an SUV.

11/16/2011

They were expert in diagnosing a strange leakage problem. The cost was very reasonable. I was in a weak position and they could have stuck it to me, but they seem scrupulously honest. They seem much more eager to get you a cost-effective solution to your problem than to wrench every $ from the deal.The shop is well equipped and clean. I have had good experiences previously on engine and drivetrain...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recently used Rob's again with a great experience. They repaired the air conditioner in two Subarus I have.

CATEGORY auto repair

All types of maintenance and repairs for your vehicles! We also offer Schaeffer Oil Products, BG Products and OEM parts.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express