Reinholt Tree Care Inc

A38 REVIEWS

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since December 2006

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

12885 N. 115th St

Longmont, CO 80504

Reinholt Tree Care was founded in 2003 by Chris Reinholt. The company has grown steadily, while also preserving the quality that only a small business can maintain. With a certified arborist on-site, safety and quality are guaranteed...

tree service (38)

07/10/2019

Went Great, no problems and the guys were friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees and shrubs trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

06/07/2019

Chris did an outstanding job. Cleaned everything up and hauled all the tree branches off. He does a good part of the work himself which is good, but also makes a bit harder to contact him, though that was minor. All in all an excellent job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken tree branch from snow and trimming tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

05/09/2019

Reinholt Tree Care, Inc. is very professional. They got back to me right away and scheduled the job. Before starting the project, Chris reconfirmed what trees/bushes I wanted removed. He suggested that I could keep 4 of my trees/bushes. So instead of going ahead and making more money, he offered advice that I appreciated. The crew cleaned up after removing my juniper plants which I appreciated. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree/Bush removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

05/09/2019

Reinholt services were professional from estimate through invoicing. They were able to be flexible with a request to change the work schedule with a few days notice. The work crew was efficient and safe; they went above and beyond cleaning up the site, taking care not to damage the hay field. Of the 5 estimates of work we gathered, Reinholt was the most competitive and one of the quickest to respo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
large tree cleanup effort in and along water carrier ditch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

02/09/2018

It went extremely well. Nathan and Craig worked precisely and efficiently. Within about three hours, they cut down the tree and ground out the stump. They left the yard cleaner than it was before they got there! They were so careful and precise that a Nanking Cherry, that had taken root about a foot and a half from the elm, and we weren't able to move, was completely fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called and asked Mr. Reinholt to take a look at a 10 yr old elm in our back yard and make a recommendation. He came by and took a look at the tree and provided a couple of estimates, depending upon what we wanted done. He recommended that we should take out the tree because it was split into four large trunks near the ground and would increasingly threaten the nearby structures.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

D

03/13/2017

Never returned my phone call the first time I tried to contact him. Waited a few months, finally returned my call and we set up an appointment. Said he was going to come by and evaluate the job, and would get me an estimate. Never showed up, and never contacted me again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of Large Oak Tree, and 2 large Ash trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2016

11/10/2016

We had Reinholt Tree Care take down a very large cottonwood tree. Five workers showed up and did a fabulous job. They worked quickly and cleaned up the yard and driveway. I would highly recommend Reinholt Tree Care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove a large cottonwood tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2016

08/20/2015

He is very good. I recommend him to a neighbor and he cut down a huge maple tree for them. The neighbors were very happy with him too. I told them we were really happy because they clean up after themselves. The neighbors had just finished re-landscaping their yard and they got down this huge maple tree without disturbing their yard. It was very impressive and was something to watch. Their price w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinholt Tree Care took down a huge maple tree for my neighbors and got rid of all the debris.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2015

11/17/2014

Very professional, efficient. Listened to what I wanted cut and not cut. Cleaned up thoroughly, even the mess in the street from their chipper. They're my go-to tree guys now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First time prune of 30yr old Maple. Remove 5" branch over house, and several other 3" ones. Cut out all dead limbs (little ones).

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2014

09/29/2014

Fantastic. Tree looks great and substantially less bulky. Large limbs were removed from over the house and everything cleaned up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris provided a timely and competitive quote for a very large maple tree that was growing over my house. The tree hadn't been properly cleaned up in 3-5 years, and had some dead branches from a recent wind storm. Chris was very busy with all the damaged trees in the neighborhood, but understood my concern about wanting the tree cleaned up before the first snow of the fall, as that would have done considerable damage. Chris and team worked over the weekend to come in ahead of schedule and did a great job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2014

Tree trimming, removal, stump grinding, fire mitigation, firewood, cabling & crane removals.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express