Abc Quality Sprinklers Syst

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since April 2011

We take cash, check and credit cards at completion of job. Owner operated. We have 1 subcontractor that has worked with us for over 15 years. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction....

Conserva Irrigation of Fort Collins

Conserva Irrigation of Fort Collins is a professional, full-service irrigation company with a focus on reducing unnecessary water waste. Our advanced systems are specifically designed to help you maximize your water savings while helping conserve our #1 natural resource. We provide irrigation repair, installation, and year-long maintenance services. We also provide a complimentary system inspection, where we'll assess your entire system and provide recommendations for improving the performance and functionality of your entire sprinkler system. Our professionally trained and seasoned experts can help you find a solution and start you on a journey towards greener lawns and lower water bills!

07/26/2015

friendly and prompt, nice job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired sprinkler system

10/11/2012

We've used ABC for many years for both winterizing and sprinkler repairs, and they've always done a great job for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winterize the sprinkler system

07/25/2012

Great, he showed up when he said and came back the next couple of days and fixed it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave really fixed up my sprinkler system and was great to work with.  He knew what he was doing and did what was necessary to get my very old sprinklers working perfect again.

11/03/2011

This is our third irrigation service outfit, but the one we've stuck with and come back to for over ten years.  Always friendly, willing to answer questions and show us how to make minor adjustments for ourselves.  We get an arrival window (AM or PM) and a senior discount, and they've never failed to show.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winterized sprinkler system: pressure blowout and inspection of all zones, valves and sprinkler heads

04/30/2011

In my experience, they are very reliable and they are reasonably priced.  They did what they needed to do and they are trustworthy.  I thought I had a leak somewhere so I had them check it and, even though they could have said that there was a leak and I owed money, they told me that they couldn?t find one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ABC Quality Sprinklers comes to turn on my sprinkler system and check it.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

We install and repair sprinkler systems, as well as doing additions to existing systems. We install landscaping, including but not limited to sod, edging, fabric, rock and mulch. Mowing and spring/fall clean up. Winterizing and spring turn on of systems. Garden drip and or sprays. If you have a question about something not listed just give us a call we are happy to chat with you. We also do plumbing associated with sprinkler systems as well as hose bibs and backflow preventers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover