Wag N' Wash Natural Food & Bakery

Angie's List since November 2007

10/29/2012

Erin was very friendly and genuinly interested in how we wanted our dog groomed. She appeared to just love our dog and was very gentle to him. We will ask for her again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Zuchon was groomed (shampoo, clipped, claws trimmed, ears trimmed, teeth brushed).

09/19/2012

They were on time for the appointment, took us right away. They called me when she was ready a few hours later to pick her up. The location was very clean and they were very professional. My dog's cut came out exactly the way that I specified. Good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete grooming for my dog - wash, dry, cut

05/25/2012

Great service for first time users.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A great "do it yourself" dog wash! Everything you need to clean your dog at a great price!

11/12/2007

Wag N Wash is a really great healthy pet store in Littleton, not too far from Chatfield, that has grooming and self washes. The self wash area is great and you get shampoo, conditioner, towels, etc. There are several levels of washes and you get different conditioners and sprays with each. The employees are very nice. The store has great bones , raw meats, toys and a bakery. My dog would live here...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Self wash for my dog.

CATEGORY pet grooming

SELF SERVICE PET WASH, PET BAKERY, NATURAL AND ORGANIC PET FOODS.