JW Towing LLC

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since July 2013

JW Towing offers full service towing at an affordable price! We make your problems our problem, and get you and your vehicle to safety! Fully bonded and insured with years of towing service to back up our work. Our truck is special equipped for classic cars and lower profile vehicles...

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been in the auto transport industry. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers for their peer ratings, accident history, experience and expected delivery time. Most of the time we will use a carrier that we use week in, week out; that way they will do a good job with your vehicle transport because they want our future business. Auto Shippers Express is the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped in a hurry. Our Express Dispatch Service is unmatched for speed of pickup and travel time. This usually results in a savings of several days on each vehicle move. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25.

Award 2019

05/24/2019

Great, did exactly what I requested at price quated

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tow car from home to repair shop

06/23/2018

JWTOWING was fantastic. They got my and my car off the highway quickly and safely. I was scared to death, and they were great. Once off, they took my car to a place if service. Offered us water, and helped us relax.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tow off highway

01/31/2018

They kept us safe and got us back on the road! They showed up when they said they would. We’re in great visible professional apparel, and made us feel comfortable. Seemed super cautious and careful about our situation and got us back on the road.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blew a tire. Couldn’t get the lugs undone by myself. They helped us changed and followed me to town to make sure we were okay!

CATEGORY auto repair, towing, car transport

01/31/2018

The gear shift lever broke one day while I was trying to put my car in park. I was stuck in the car with it stuck in reverse and could not turn off the car. I was unable to do anything. I called JW and they came right away to help. They were able to get the car out of reverse so it could be turned off and towed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a tow

CATEGORY auto repair, towing

01/30/2018

JW Towing were awesome. They responded to our call for assistance quickly. They were professional and super easy to work with. They took care in towing our car and provided their service at a very affordable price. We were extremely pleased with their service and will call them again when the need arises. We know that we will be treated fairly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car tow to dealership for service.

AAA Roadside Assistance Flatbed Truck Towing Lockout services Trailer towing