BigHorn Bros., LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7382 S Eudora Way

Littleton, CO 80122

We specialize in landscape, landscape design, Xeriscape, sprinklers, fencing, flagstone, pavers, water features, retaining walls, interior/exterior painting and staining, decks, deck repair, fire pits, topiary, tree pruning, outdoor living spaces, and more ! Our goal is to work with honor and integrity, to your complete satisfaction to create a custom, one-of-a-kind outdoor design that complements & accentuates your unique style. Our owner operated team has over 30 years experience and we strive for perfection in every job we take on!...

fence company (11)hardscaping (6)stone and gravel (4)deck building (2)tree service (1)drain pipe installation (1)

02/25/2020

These guys are top notch! Storm and Traque are true pros and have turned my backyard into the ultimate outdoor living space for a fair price! Hard working and honest wouldn't trust anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl fence, landscaping

CATEGORY fencing, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

12/03/2019

We love our new flagstone patio, firepit, and Xeriscaping and have received numerous complements on it. In my experience there are two types of contractors out there- those that crank out jobs to profit by quantity and those that focus on building a great local reputation by meticulously crafting quality work that speaks for itself. I'd definitely put BigHorn Bros in the latter quality-focused cat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flagstone Patio and Xeriscaping

CATEGORY pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2019

10/12/2019

Storm went above and beyond. He explained exactly what he was doing, and didn’t take any short cuts. He even came back after the job was completed to add reinforcing timbers. He showed up when he said he would and completed on time. I don’t think I could have received the quality of work at a better price. Plus, Storm is a great guy. Really trustworthy and intent on going the best job possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm remediate ground water drainage. Dig out a window well. Duh a swell and inserted a drain directing water away from the house.

CATEGORY fencing, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

08/17/2019

There was a little mixup with start date, but they were very open to feedback and conversation about that and went out of their way to ensure schedules coordinated well. Also, there was a bit of a challenge with the placement of one of the side fences -- it was going to be in a bad place for the neighbor. They were very flexible and moved both our fenceline and the neighbors' with a great attitude...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete fence around front side of yard. Install gates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

C

08/08/2019

I hired Storm McIntyre of BigHorn Brothers to repair one side of my fence that was falling apart. Storm McIntyre did a good job, but I never knew when he was going to show up on the day he told me he would be here. He would arrive in the afternoon while I was expecting him to arrive in the morning. Therefore, this job took a lot longer than I expected. Storm mentioned that he would be bringing an ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

Photo for BigHorn Bros., LLC - 7382 S Eudora Way, Littleton, CO - 38032983

This started as a very small project that I went out to personally to handle, which should have take a couple hours, as we have several larger jobs going at the same time. The job became much larger. I did have my teenage daughter assist me, as she is learning the ropes of our family business. Since the job was not scheduled for a larger project, there was an issues on timeliness and I am sorry to...

05/11/2019

Overall, I give them an A. Very good job. The only thing I had trouble with was the cleanup. They could have done a better job of picking up the clumps of cement, and the pieces of wire from the chain link fence. I had just got a new lawn mower and had to keep stopping to pick up pieces of wire from the chain link wire and concrete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

11/03/2018

Did a great job on and old fence. Prompt and reasonable and would certainly hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair.

CATEGORY fencing, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

09/06/2018

Really impressed with the work. Will be using them again for more fence work. They are our new go-to for any fence work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

08/29/2018

They're excellent. I've already referred them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ton of landscaping! Rock wall, paving, everything.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2018

08/29/2018

Amazing! Very professional, hard working and reliable. Reasonably priced and great attention to detail. Will use again! Thanks so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining walls, patio, rock, fencing

CATEGORY decks, fencing, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018

landscape, landscape design, Xeriscape, sprinklers, fencing, water features, retaining walls, interior/exterior painting and staining, decks, deck repair, fire pits, topiary and tree pruning, outdoor living spaces, and more

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal