Big Tool Box

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since November 2005

Serving the community for over 30 years with high quality products and knowledgeable staff. Your local hardware store with friendly service. Stop in to see what customer service is about today!...

Absolute Electrical Heating and Air

We are in the business of building customers for life. Our team provides exceptional customer service in order to ensure that your experience is a great one. Our goal is to offer the best Electrical, Heating & Air conditioning services in the industry, coupled with the exceptional customer service and value you can only receive from a local, family owned business. Call us today at 720.547.8088. We provide long term solutions which protect your biggest investment, and promise to put you and what’s best for your home first. We believe that all of the electrical, heating, and air components in your home should be comfortable and keep your family safe while meeting your current financial needs and future plans. We'll work together with you and your family to repair or design and install efficient systems within the home.

Offers by Absolute Electrical Heating and Air on Angie's List

10/19/2017

The tune-up went well and my snowblower now starts up when it couldn't when I tried earlier this month due to a gummed up carburetor. They will pick up your snowblower for $50, which I wish wasn't so high but I can't fit it inside my SUV to deliver it myself. The guys at the shop were very nice and professional and I would use them again for other small engine repair needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My snowblower needed a tune-up and its carburetor cleaned out (gas gummed it up over the summer I think)

01/20/2014

great price, excellent work, one-day service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Engine work on snowblower. .

01/05/2014

The truck was available as promised and I got help with hand truck and accessories very quickly to have the truck ready to go for my move. I was very impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These guys were very professional when I used their Uhaul rent service.

10/26/2013

It took them a little longer to get it back then I would have liked, but they are busy. It is still running well up to today. They time taken was the only problem that we had. They had promised us a week, and it took them 10 days. This was not parts driven, it was just the technician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Big Tool Box. We had a small engine that needed repair and tuning.

10/09/2013

The snow blower would not start - not even cough. They did an overhaul that had it going flawlessly. They also installed an electric starter. No more pulling that darned starter rope - yea! This is a great place for small engine repair. They do a lot of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a snow blower and installed electric starter

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Ace hardware, big tool box, highlands garden center, nursury, lawn sprinkler center, rental center, budget truck rental, small engine repair & propane gas fill.

5% Off Weekdays Only