Belleview Eye Associates

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since June 2013

NA Rated | 2 Reviews

Belleview Eye Associates believes in providing you with quality individualized care to keep your vision perfect for a lifetime of use!...

09/23/2013

Dr. Phillips and staff are very friendly, professional, and efficient. There's also a good selection of eyewear available in the office at reasonable rates (with insurance discount). I gave a B in the office environment category only because the office parking lot is a little tricky to get into and out of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have been going to Dr. Phillips for several years now for annual eye exam.

CATEGORY optometrist

Thank you [member name removed] for your feedback! If we ever get the opportunity to change the traffic flow with Jeffco, so that you don't have to do a U-turn, we will!

06/21/2013

I had broken my glasses while out playing with my dog. I didn't have to make an appointment for my broken glasses. I like the fact that the owners are both husband and wife. This makes the business very personable. Both my wife and I have used the business for both of our eye care needs for over the last 6 or 7 years. Both the staff and doctors are very friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The lady at the front desk assisted me with picking out a new frame for my glasses. She did the paperwork for me and told me my new frames would be in within a week.

CATEGORY optometrist

Thank you [member name removed]! It's always a pleasure seeing you and your wife!

•Dry Eye Management •Diabetic Eye Exams •Cataract Evaluations and Post-operative Care •Glaucoma Management •Pink Eye Treatment •Foreign Body Removal •Laser Surgery Consultations and Post-Operative Care •Infant See Exams •Digital Retinal Photographs Complete Contact Lens Services including: •Bifocal Contacts •Contacts for Astigmatism •Colored Contacts •Gas Permeable Contacts •Synergeyes Contacts for Keratoconus Frame Repairs and adjustments

Eye surgery

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Similar businesses in your area...