ASPEN TIRE AND AUTO

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since July 2008

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Foreign Automotive Specialists Team

Foreign Automotive Specialist Team is a full service repair facility staffed by fully-factory trained ASE-certified technicians with over 35 years of combined experience. We service all makes and models. Whether it’s a Honda, a Toyota or a Lexus, we have the experience and knowledge you’ve been looking for. Naturally, when you come to Foreign Automotive Specialist Team, you expect the best. And that’s exactly what we provide. From the most modern up-to-date equipment to the latest repair procedures you can trust us to get the job done right the first time. From tune-ups and tire changes to brake repair and oil changes, Automotive Specialists is the best place to come for all your automotive needs. Visit us at www.foreignautospecialists.com or stop by 6900 W. 117th Ave Suite 300E Broomfield, CO 80020

05/02/2017

The cost of the transmission would have been more than the car was worth, even if the transmission had been working.  They seemed to care about our situation.  They're a little more expensive, but they're up front about the fact that they aren't trying to be the low cost; they're trying to be the best service.  For punctuality, I'd probably give them a B because they don't work weekends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the transmission blow on my car and so we had to buy two new cars.  They checked it out and then did some maintenance work.

CATEGORY auto repair, car sales

06/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my Range Rover brakes changed, aling with rotate and balance tires.

CATEGORY car tires

07/14/2008

From what I can tell they do excellent job at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done a wide range of auto services for my 19 yr old car. Tires, water pump, air conditioner, oil changes, they have done it all.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires