Ambrose Carpet Cleaning & Flooring

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since March 2012

We are a locally owned company who has been helping the Denver metro area with all of your carpet and flooring needs since 1999. You can count on the highest quality of service and professionalism from our carpet cleaners and installers who have worked with us for over 10 years. We offer the same great selection of carpet as the big stores but with personalized service from start to finish. We are an earth, pet, and people friendly company who guarantees your satisfaction! Military Discount-10%...

Complete Flooring

53  REVIEWS
Complete Flooring

High quality flooring

04/26/2017

Ambrose Carpets did excellent work cleaning the carpeting in several heavily-used rooms of my house. I was impressed by their work, and their attention to detail. The results were excellent. I was also impressed when they offered to go up and beyond the work I had purchased by cleaning some adjacent areas of carpet in doorways, and by cleaning the throw rug in our hallway (just because). Thank you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several rooms of carpet cleaning, plus cleaning the carpets on two flights of stairs.

D

05/28/2013

I used them once before and would say they did an ok job cleaning my carpet.  I've had better but  I've also had worse.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Ambrose to arrange for my carpet to be cleaned.  I explained that I had to get it done in the next 5 days as I was gong to be gone after that and was told no problem.  Well, they called less than 1 hour before my scheduled time to say they were tied up on another job that was taking more time than expected so they wouldn't make it to my house today.    Very frustrating because it is now too late to get someone else.  I feel they should have offered to come later even if it meant paying their tech overtime.

03/12/2013

I  have used them several times in the past, they always do fine quality work, they have very professional technicians, they are very punctual. I always get a good value.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the carpet in my home.

05/16/2012

They were very competent in terms of taking care of the carpet that needed extra treatment. They are very conscientious about the job they do. We always ask for Linus, who is our favorite. We use them three or four times a year. They are really service-oriented, and work hard to maintain customer trust. I will continue to use their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Sales, Installation and Repair. Tile, Grout and Upholstery Cleaning. Hardwood Sales, Installation and Refinishing.