AGAPE RAIN GUTTER SYSTEMS INC

Angie's List since August 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

DBA AGAPE SEAMLESS GUTTERS. 2ND CONTACT FELICIA GONZALES. ...

Stellar Painting & Remodeling

Stellar is a consultative style, family owned, and award winning business! We have been in business for 16 years and our focus is you and your needs, We are currently offering Online Interior or Exterior Virtual Online Bids. Please call us for more Details. We will do "In person" Exterior Bids in City's or Counties allowing it. Our Goal is provide a Fair Price for Consistent Positive End Results and be More Right than Wrong Always with our Estimates. Cost is determined by the job, no travel charge, no service fee, and no extra charge for after-hours service. Estimates are Free no matter where you live. Our mission is to care the most and have Hardworking Passionate People doing great work and providing a high level of Customer Service to our Clients. Additional contacts: Owners Guy W. Miller, & Jack Wilson, Staff- Cheri Wilson, Kris Nolan, Ashley Turner, Stacy Field Supervisors Nick Lawrence & Armando Torres. MAIN LINE FOR BID REQUESTS: (720) 981-7827(STAR). Send Bid Requests for Residential or Commercial to sc.stellar@choosestellar.com

Award 2019
Offers by Stellar Painting & Remodeling on Angie's List

04/21/2014

They were fabulous. They were personally recommended. They’re really good. I did do bids for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Agape Rain Gutter Systems to replace all the gutters and the downspouts.

10/10/2010

Sylvester and his crew were top notch. He took his time walking the property and provided a detailed estimate. The work that was quoted was completed ontime and as expected. They even pointed out 2 problem areas on my roof, which they took care of without extra cost to me. They hauled away all old guttering and materials leaving the area just as they found it. I hope I have the occasion to recomme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My home is approximately 10 years old. Gutters were not working properly, to the point that rain was running straight down my window in the back - missing the gutter altogether. Sylvester and crew removed all existing gutters, replaced fascia boards where needed, repaired chimney flashing, repainted new boards, and installed new guttering on the entire house.

05/25/2010

We were very pleased with the price quote, quality of product, and level of service from Agape. Sylvester was friendly and professional during our appointment. He provided us options in product line and repair vs. total replacement. He worked with our scheudle for the painter in order to maximize the efficiency of everyone's time. I recommend their organization.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Agape provided complete removal and replacement our the entire gutter system for our home.

09/23/2008

The principal of the company came to our house and gave us a guaranteed estimate. When we called him to schedule the work, he worked around our busy schedules. He was totally available to us after the job was completed to see if we had any questions or needed anything else from him. I would recommend this company - very highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company was referred to us by a respected acquaintance. We felt comfortable in calling for a bid for new gutters.

08/18/2008

He measured it and inspected it early on. He went out of his way to come fix them as early as possible. He was very professional. They were so clean that we didn't even know that they had come by. They were very patient when we were confused about the payment. We were happy with all aspects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced some leaky gutters. He also did some work for our neighbors.