A Personal Touch Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since June 2005

4 employees. Family owned & operated. Do not use subs. Cost determined by job. No travel charge. A charge for 24hr emergency service. Ask about Angie's List 10% discount and multiple service use discount. We don’t cut corners - we clean them! Additional contact name - Elycia Dressen. Additional DBAs - A Personal Touch, A Personal Touch Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning....

Planet Duct

55  REVIEWS
Planet Duct

Planet Duct Air Duct Cleaning is Colorado Springs premier air duct cleaning service. Our vacuum truck is the most powerful system made for cleaning air ducts. Our certified air duct cleaning technicians have the knowledge and the tools to get your air ducts and dryer vents truly clean. Many companies try to clean air ducts with cheap portable air ducts cleaning machines or even carpet cleaning truck mounts. Their truck mounted equipment is great for cleaning carpet, but it lacks the power the properly clean ducts. How do we know this? Our company owner also owns Colorado Springs number 1 carpet cleaning company. He would never use carpet cleaning equipment to clean ducts, because he knows they are not powerful enough to do the job. He simply refuses to rip people off or do a sub-standard job with cheap whip and suck systems. When you see the shuttle bay doors open on our trucks and see the huge filtration bags inflate, you will understand why Planet Duct has the right stuff.

Offers by Planet Duct on Angie's List

03/07/2018

While they could not reduce the floor noise, they tried everything I could think of. The next step was to to open the floor, but I did not feel it was worth it. They did repair the carpet after stretching it and resewing the seam. They did a fine job and I will hire them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a carpet and find a squeak under a floor board.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation

01/23/2018

The carpet cleaning was probably the best I've ever had. I really liked the owner and other employees. They moved furniture for me after I moved the items that were on top of them. Came at 9am and job was done by noon. Carpets were close to dry when they left. They used great equipment that did not leave the carpets wet after the job was done. The carpet looks amazingly clean. I would recommend th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restretching of carpet that was in bad shape in 4 rooms, closet and hallway. Including stretching and cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

08/27/2013

I have been using them for 5 years. Every time they clean my carpets they turn out like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned all the carpets in my home.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

01/28/2013

The last time that I used them in my home I had them clean the traffic areas in my home.  They arrived as scheduled did the work effectively and were on their way.  Another job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Personal Touch has done our carpet cleaning for many years both in our own home in our rental properties.  They have always been professional, courteous and above all effective.  I have had them clean up water damage in my home as well as routine cleaning and on one occasion restretching an improperly installed carpet.  I would, and i continue to recommend and use them to this day.  They have never failed to satisfy.  They have my unqualified recommendation.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation,water damage restoration

01/17/2013

I've been using them for the last three or four years. They also offer tile and grout cleaning and flood restoration and oriental rug care services. I think it's about $100 for them to come out and do "X" number of rooms and if it goes beyond that they charge you an inexpensive hourly rate. They have all kinds of special offers and special ways of helping you to save money. They gave me a $50 disc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Personal Touch twice a year and they cleaned our carpeting, did some carpet repairs, and also upholstery cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation,upholstery cleaning,water damage restoration,oriental rug cleaning

Carpet & rug cleaning, seams, rips, ripples, tile & grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, carpet repair, carpet re-stretching.