Kaiser Permanente Lakewood Medical Offices

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 25 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 0 patients per day. To see if a doctor is board certified visit www.abms.org...

Bruno Nascimento - Health & Life Insurance Broker

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!

09/10/2015

Great.  Physician examined me and took a great deal of time discussing issues with me.  This physician is concerned about me as a person and my health as a senior.  Great visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To check out status of health.

CATEGORY family doctor

12/05/2014

It was good.  I love her and her staff.  I've been going to her 3 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for an annual physical.

CATEGORY family doctor

09/20/2013

For me, the type of coverage and convenience provided by Kaiser has worked the best.  Being able to visit one location for everything from doctor visits, x-rays, lab test, and pharmaceuticals is very important. As for the actual administration of my health care coverage with Kaiser I have chosen to go through a health insurance broker.  This had made my experiences with Kaiser even better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I been with Kaiser off and on for almost thirty years.

CATEGORY health insurance providers

07/17/2013

My interaction was generally good. the doctors have been responsive to my needs. They've made me better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Kaiser Permanente Lakewood Medical Offices for general medical and primary care services.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist

07/03/2013

I think they're terrific. They're caring. If they don't know what's wrong, they just keep going. They're not rushing me off. I am a senior so they have a senior's section. The things that I like is when I go in, I make one co-pay and that is it. The rest of the stuff when I make my co-pay and I go for my appointment, there's no extra cost. When I make a co-pay, it's covered. If one has any kind of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
As far as medical, I'm with Kaiser Permanente Lakewood Medical Offices.

CATEGORY health insurance providers