1st Resort Carpet Cleaning

Angie's List since January 2016

Awards & Badges

8767 W Floyd Dr

Lakewood, CO 80227

1st Resort Carpet Cleaning, in business since 2011, is your locally owned and operated carpet cleaning business. We have many years of industry experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for all your carpet cleaning needs. Call us today and we look forward to your future business!...

carpet cleaning (60)upholstery cleaning (7)air duct cleaning (8)floor cleaning (2)

10/22/2020

They did a good job overall. I do wish they would have moved the furniture such as the couch as they indicated they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean basement carpets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

08/28/2020

Excellent , the gentleman that showed up was professional & went above and beyond. Fantastic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/16/2020

The service was great! They are very professional, extremely prompt in getting back to me. They got stains out that other cleaning services claimed could not be removed. Our carpet looks the best it's looked since it was new 11 yrs ago. I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the carpet cleaned for our entire house.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2020

07/29/2020

Great I really appreciated the manner of the tec

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

07/22/2020

Amazingly professional, safe fir our COVID situation... did a wonderful job ... at a great price. Will definitely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

06/26/2020

Great! The technician was very professional and did an excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

06/15/2020

The company was on time and offered realistic expectations. The work was completed efficiently and looks great! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/03/2020

The service and price were exceptional. Unfortunately after all was cleaned and dry the carpets actually looked worse than before they were cleaned. I was on a tight deadline to vacate and was able to fix them by cleaning them with my personal carpet cleaner. I did not have a chance to contact the company, so I'm not sure how they would of rectified the problem. It basically appeared all the dirt ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned in home

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

I’m truly sorry [Member Name Removed]! We always take care of our customers if they have any complaints! Please keep in mind we can only do so much on heavily soiled carpet! I really wish you would have called us to come back? Is this an option still? We would appreciate it if you could remove this review and give us a chance to fix the problem? Please contact us at your convenience to resolve thi...

06/02/2020

WOW!! Corey did an AMAZING job! Very professional & he took the time to make sure every little detailed area was cleaned & looked Good! Was Right on time with the 3hr window given. I appreciated that i did NOT have to wait all day. I definitely will call them back out next year to clean my carpets Again!! Stellar Service! *** I would highly recommend 1st Resort Carpet Cleaning!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room/dining room carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

05/27/2020

Good! Very efficient and professional .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It looks great!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020