McCreery & Sun of Colorado, Inc

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since August 2010

McCreery & Sun has been serving Greeley and much of the rest of Northern Colorado since 1974. We got our start in the solar business and were the area’s most prolific installer of energy saving equipment. We soon developed into a complete mechanical contracting firm handling all our customers’ HVAC needs. Our business was founded on the principal that customer service and fair pricing are the keys to success. When it comes to quality service, you can count on McCreery & Sun to treat you fairly and promptly. McCreery & Sun currently employs 7 Service Technicians, 2 Office Administrators, 1 Project Coordinator and 1 Consultant. Call McCreery & Sun today and experience the difference for yourself!...

AIRWAVES HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 25 years of experience, our Family and Veteran owned business will always take care of you and yours! For the quickest response please call versus sending a message. We do not staff the office after hours and weekends but we do have emergency services for an after hours fee. Please call 970-669-7900 and leave a message. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!

Offers by AIRWAVES HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING on Angie's List

04/02/2020

We were set for a Friday appointment, when a storm was set to hit the area Thursday morning they arrived a day early and got the house warm for my elderly father. Thank you very much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for sharing about your recent positive experience with our company! We strive to give 100% satisfaction in customer service at all times.

03/03/2020

They're fantastic! They're, polite, knowledgeable, and thorough. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service our air conditioner and furnace every year.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for sharing your positive experiences with our company! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you with all your future HVAC needs!

09/09/2019

I don't usually review companies that I do business with unless they give truly exceptional service. My experience with McCreery & Sun was one of the best I have every experienced. I got a call from my tenant in Greeley who said her air conditioning wasn't working. The problem occurred during a long stretch of 90 degree plus days. I called McCreery and the very pleasant lady who answered the phone...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C not working

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We strive to provide this 100% customer satisfaction for every customer and we are pleased to hear you received just that!! We value you as a customer and greatly appreciate your business!
D

06/17/2019

The new furnace was installed and then an old used filter of mine was placed in it. The company owner was informed of this in person and did nothing about it. I had to struggle to get the new thermostat functional because the technician did not complete the installation. My final bill included an offer to enter my name in a drawing if I completed a positive review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace furnace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Regarding the furnace filter complaint, our technician did install the filter from your old furnace since it was only a week or two old and was not soiled at all, so instead of wasting your money and throwing that filter away, he did put it in the new furnace. Regarding the thermostat problems, we were not aware that you were having troubles with it as everything was in work...

02/03/2017

I will continue to use them when I need them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a hard start on my air conditioning condensing unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for trusting us to take care of your HVAC needs. We appreciate your business!

We offer a full line of HVAC and related products and services, including: Heating and cooling service. Radiant heating and cooling. Boilers and furnaces. Humidifiers. Water heaters. Solar panels. Swimming pool heater service.

RV/Motor Home heating and cooling service. Swimming pool chemical balancing.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing