Bob Behrends Roofing & Gutters LLC

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since September 2008

The most important thing to Bob Behrends Roofing, LLC is customer service. We strive to maintain a very happy relationship with all our customers from small residential roofing repairs to large commercial roofing construction. Call us today!...

J&K Roofing

112  REVIEWS
J&K Roofing

J&K Roofing is a locally-owned and operated family business specializing in a wide range of roofing materials since 1984. During that time we have roofed over 50,000 roofs in the metro Denver and Front Range communities. Our experienced staff, manufacturer certified installations, and unparalleled customer service are just a few of the qualities that set us apart from other roofing companies in the region.

03/04/2017

They great they came to inspect the roof when my adjuster was here and did a great job getting it done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof and gutters

03/28/2015

It was alright and they did a good job.  They were punctual, they said when they will be here and they were here.  All was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did roofing with Bob Behrends Roofing & Gutters because there was a hail storm years ago.

07/24/2014

Of the three companies I had come and do an inspection and bid, They were the only ones who said I should wait to install a new roof, Bob was the only one that said I could hold off on replacing my roof. They saved me a lot of money. They did a great job, I really appreciated Bobs opinion and respect for my needs for my rental property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a drip edge.

02/10/2014

The whole process could not have been done more professionally at all levels. Every roof in our neighborhood needed to be replaced and several different companies came through our area soliciting business. Ours was one of the first ones that was actually finished (on time / for what was estimated) before winter came. Bob Behrends came recommended to us from friends who were also very satisfied wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the roof and gutters after a hailstorm last August.

10/08/2013

I am not sure how it could have gone any better. They did a professional job on the day we requested. Price was fair. Folks were very nice. We would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Roof

CATEGORY roofing

Residential & commercial roofing, asphalt shingles, shakes, metal, synthetic slate, low slope roofing & heat welding.