The Neighborhood Handyman Service

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2011

We are a small, local repair and remodeling company. We provide high detail service and pride ourselves on making every customer happy one homeowner at a time. If needed, we will ocassionally hire subcontractors to get the job done on schedule. If the job site distance exceeds 10 miles from the office there will be a $30 trip charge, which is due upon arrival. If hired for the project, the trip charge will be discounted on the invoice....

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been in the auto transport industry. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers for their peer ratings, accident history, experience and expected delivery time. Most of the time we will use a carrier that we use week in, week out; that way they will do a good job with your vehicle transport because they want our future business. Auto Shippers Express is the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped in a hurry. Our Express Dispatch Service is unmatched for speed of pickup and travel time. This usually results in a savings of several days on each vehicle move. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25.

Award 2019

12/10/2019

Frank never showed up. Was supposed to be here at noon and I gave up at 1:45. I tried to call him, no answer. I sent a text, no answer. Unreliable, what can I say.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lighting fixture repair

CATEGORY electrician

01/19/2018

Frank was very honest and forthcoming about repairing and future maintenance of the bathroom fan. I would hire him again for any handyman services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Fan repair

CATEGORY handyman service

06/02/2017

It was a pleasure meeting Frank. He communicated well, gave us an honest and fair quote, showed up right on time and performed fantastic work. I had several repair questions and Frank was not only able to answer all of them but he went above and beyond to perform a few extra repairs for us at no additional cost. We are listing our house soon and have several more repairs to make in order to have t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Florescent light fixtures replaced, dishwasher adjusted, wall repair.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,electrician,handyman service,interior painters,doors

04/04/2017

It was work that was done over several visits and Frank was on time for each appointment. He did a great job each time. I was very impressed with his work and his professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frank did a variety of small home repairs (fixing a hole in the ceiling, repairing our storm door, fixing window blinds, etc.) and one major repair on the fence enclosing our backyard.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,doors

03/31/2017

Frank found a few problems with the swamp cooler that might be causing the leak. He was unable to get ahold of me and elected not to charge for his visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frank came to look at my swamp cooler/roof to determine what might be causing a leak.

CATEGORY handyman service

house repair, mobile home repair, repairs, hauling, plumbing, painting, drywall, fans, hotwater heater, some roof repair, sinks, toilets, skirting, porching, doors, fences, windows, awning, custom dog houses, etc.

complete roof repair, new furnace install, garage building, lawn mower repair, car repair, truck repair,