SunShine Painting Corporation

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 2009

Professional Painting, Residential, Commercial, Interior & Exterior. Repaints and new construction. 12 employees No subcontractors Member of Painting & Decorating Contractors of America PDCA Licensed in City of Grand Junction Service area- Mesa County only....

JB Services

2  REVIEWS
JB Services

Here at JB Services, I'm consistently excited to see if I can fully please every customer who seeks out my services with the tips, tricks, and tools that I've adopted over 20-plus years' of service in the field. I also provide general handyman services. First-time customer? Ask about our first-time discount!

Offers by JB Services on Angie's List

09/29/2017

Considering we made initial arrangements over the phone from 3000 miles away, it went well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed fresh coat of paint before we moved into our newly purchased home.

CATEGORY interior painters

05/28/2017

Called 1st time, call returned by John, appt. sch. John called back the day of the appt. it was raining so he needed to resch. stated he would call me the beginning of the next week. Never called. My husband and myself made 3 more calls to Sunshine Painting and left messages. They were never returned. Hired a different painte

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior trim and verandah ceil painted

CATEGORY house painters

04/22/2016

Excellent they were professional.helpful and courteous. They did a fantastic job painting the house both inside and out

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted inside and out

CATEGORY house painters

04/14/2016

They were all very pleasant and polite.  The work took place over a 3 day period and they were very punctual each day.  I was very pleased with the way they cleaned up each day and they did an exceptional job of cleaning up at the end of the project.  When it was questionable whether they were going to complete the job in the requested 3 days, John went the extra mile and brought a 5th painter. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John's crew painted the interior of our home.

CATEGORY interior painters

08/06/2015

I was very pleased with their work and highly recommend Sunshine Painting.  They also were very willing to work with my deadlines and schedules.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted all interior rooms and the exterior porch and posts on a 90 year-old house and also painted interior on an addition to the older house.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Professional Painting Services, Residential, Commercial, Interior & Exterior. From one room to complete complex. New construction & repaints. Over 38 years experience, offering quick service, quality workmanship, reasonable prices. Free Estimates. Free color consult with interior decorator with all signed contracts. Occupied spaces are our specialty.

No out of Mesa County Service